Reviews for Theraputic Chain of Events
Philadelphia chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Love it, can't wait for more!
p chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
i loved it
Philadelphia chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Aww, that's so so sad. Kate should stay with Jack and Sarah should go away! Why this way?

I hope next chap will be from present time and they'll find Matthew soon...

Can't wait for more!
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
More. Need more, this story is excellent.
Kate chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
I like it ] Please continue as I'm very curious about what's going to happen next.
Rainydaytruth chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Well I think it is very loving what Kate did, if she truly believed what she wrote in the letter. She loves him enough to let him go.

But now fate would have it that they meet again. So I'm interested on what happens next. & also what happened after she left.
Philadelphia chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Ow, stupid Kate and poor Jack. Why couldn't she believe his words? She knows Sarah is a bitch and she let him to live with her. Isn't it cruel to Jack?

But I love the sentence in her letter: "If we are meant to be, then I believe we will find each other again." Isn't a plane-crash a big "meant to be"? Wink.

Can't wait for more! I love this!
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
No. No. No. Make Kate go back and change her mind. *shudders* I can't stand the thought of Jack and Sarah together.
Rainydaytruth chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Aw, they have a kid. This is pretty interesting. update soon.
Philadelphia chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Wow, what a confession. They have a six years old "baby", I didn't expect it. But it's great. Their story begins to be more and more interesting. Can't wait for the long story why they broke up and how Sarah stole Jack from Kate.

Can't wait for next chapter, 'cause it's so amazing!
p chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
i didn't see that soon
Elisabeth-P chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
I liked it! continue it!
Rainydaytruth chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
This is interesting. I want to know what happened for those 6 years. you should really continue! :)
Philadelphia chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
You'll make my days, if you would continue with this. I like this one. It's shame that they divorced, but they got a second chance on the island now.

Can't wait for more!