Reviews for Imaginary
Jay chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Fantastic as always. I really enjoy reading your stories. Great job.
GoLeft chapter 29 . 3/19/2014
I love you. My eyes were glued to the screen throughout this whole story. You made me forsake all homework and household duties. You're an amazing author. thank you for the journey.
Cindy M 19 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Woah I didn't guess Kagome half-sister killed those girls. Well she said she wasn't going to get killed by the killer... Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Good grief, this version of Kagome is an annoying bitch. I have yet to figure out why Inuyasha likes her. However, I'm hoping that her character is supposed to be that way and she'll become more likeable as a character as the story progresses because I am enjoying the writing even with the never to be finished ending looming ahead of me.
Anne chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
This entire story was simply amazing. Like literally. Seriously. Freaking great. :)
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
I loved this story so much! I'm so excited for the sequel! Thanks for posting!
gt chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
dis reminds me of pretty little liars lol
Guest chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
AMAZING STORY. Absolutely LOVED IT! But I have a question. When Sesshomaru first showed up and saw inuyasha and kagome at the cafe, i remember Sesshomaru saying something to inuyasha "...a look-a-like..." regarding to kagome of which was being held by inuyasha, was it kikyo sesshomaru was talking abt all along?! or someone else?
ImperfectWonderland chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
I read this story awhile back and I finally got around to reviewing! Lol, this story is really great! It was creepy and scary and romantic in all the right places:D Great job!
Inu x Kag4Eva chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I swear thisi story reminds me of Pretty Little Liars..
melcerena chapter 29 . 6/21/2012
GREAT STORY!

I loved it!

i'm not a big fan of murders or police-detective plots but I truely enjoyed yours till the end -

I see that chapter 29 is like a preview of a sequel or something? I didn't understand all but I guess it's woth a tried but not a long one. It could be just some chapters about some other cases or something lol I'm not really good at giving ideas but I really think it shouldn't be too long.

And well... thank you so much for ur story it's great!

I'll be readong more of urs heheh

-mel
bemyserendipity chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I'll say this now. I've already read a lot of your stories, but this one is WOW. AMAZING.

If published this with your own characters, you'd be filthy, stinking rich! And I personally, would buy the books and be like 'I

read their stories on fanfic, beat THAT!'

LOL.

~AzNeRd
DormySaz chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
Wow! This story was amazing.. Absolutely full of twists and turns.. I really enjoyed it! You did a brilliant job with this (:

Off to read the sequel now!
Lexaii chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
ack. i'm so scared. D:
Guest chapter 29 . 8/8/2011
AMAZING! cant wait to read ordinary