Reviews for Snow!
Kyu-Momo chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Awww... this was great! :D
Konyakusha Ushi chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
A brilliant story! This is actually the best pairing story I've read (and I've read alot!) Better than any Rukain, EdWin or Rimashiki story put all together. Keep writing, this idea and the way you write about the events of this story was amazing. Well done on your entry into the C2 community, from Lady Midnight Nightingale
wilsey chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
nooo i cant beleive thats the end. (cries)love you fanfic!
wilsey chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
when havoc found them that was on of the biggest awkward turtle moments eva! it was like awkward turtle ang awkward giraffe had a baby!
wilsey chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
(person in the circle says hello)im a Royai adddict too, there just the best coulple ever!
wilsey chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
well done on updatingin two days(applause)
wilsey chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
love ur fanfic. short but sweet!
happykiller93 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
This is a beautiful story. I like the parts where you actually portray Roy as a moron, which few people actually do in Romance fanfiction. Do keep up the good job! :)

And yes, I like Roy as an idiot.
Just a passing bookworm chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Really good! I'll be looking forward to a sequel! Thanks for the entertainment!
Kilalakun chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Well dat sucks! They were getin jigy with it & were so happy! STUPID subordinates!
Resha Tsubaki chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
It's getting interresting D Roy is so stupid
Nilmiel chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
Darn you! You make me super excited about a chapter and it wasn't and... yeah.

Well hi! I haven't seen you in a while! I'munna go look for this new pic of yours I am teh UBER EXCITED. 3
S4pph1r3 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
I know this fic is one of the older ones, but I just had to let you know that people are still reading it.

I was just wondering this morning if there were any fics where Roy and Riza are trapped in a building together and this was the best one I found :)
Athena's Heart chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Wot I am your 311th reveiw! This was A great story. Good job :)
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Oblivion? I have that on my 360. It's ownesome socks, I've compleated it and the Shivering Isles expansion. Love it to bits. Nice job on this chapter, I really liked little Elysia. So adorable!