Reviews for Branwyn's Bric à Brac
Verity Kindle chapter 18 . 5/6/2007
Raksha The Demon chapter 23 . 5/6/2007
Excellent play on the words 'complement'/'compliment'. Faramir's ability to inspire devotion, even under the black wings, is well-drawn here.
Raksha The Demon chapter 31 . 5/6/2007
Hooray for Radagast! I think he'll have a new career in Fourth Age M-e as a horse whisperer.

I'm assuming that these are the horses we saw in the last drabble; how wonderful to see them home and responding to love.
Raksha The Demon chapter 30 . 5/6/2007
Aw, the poor horsies; stolen away from their pastures and the Rohirrim who loved and prized them!

Sadly, it is not just the forces of Mordor who steal and misuse animals; but this drabble brings home the misery whose sharing is the only light in the horses' darkness.

I think I'll go cry now, and hug my own four-legged friend.
Raksha The Demon chapter 26 . 5/6/2007
A rousing war-poem; that pays tribute to Faramir's considerable fortitude and skill at all arts of war. Vivid and unusual snapshot of Osgiliath under attack.
Conteuse Vivante chapter 21 . 5/5/2007
LOL...I was waiting till the end to review as a whole, but I absolutely had to comment on chapters 20 and 21...Brilliant! I don't know how you did it, but they are some of the most amusing things I've ever read on this site. Well done!

lindahoyland chapter 20 . 4/2/2007
I laughed out loud again reading this,brilliant !
lindahoyland chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
Very clever, I liked this.
Violin Ghost chapter 20 . 4/1/2007
*laughs until the tears run down her face*

I think Dr. Seuss is turning in his grave.
Violin Ghost chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
This chapter really appeals to your softer, wiser side, I think. It's just like Faramir to think such thoughts. (Oh yes, I love Faramir.)
Violin Ghost chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
That was really funny. :)
Violin Ghost chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
So sad, and yet it rings so true. Just saying. :)
Violin Ghost chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I love the way you portray Imrahil as caring very much for Faramir. I think everyone cares about Faramir. There's just something about him...

I think Imrahil was very in character as well, especially the way he managed to keep his anger in check.
Ivanolix chapter 21 . 4/1/2007
Very interesting and cute...the last line is poignant, a strange feeling to get from a Dr. Seuss style poem.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 4/1/2007