Reviews for Everything I've Ever Done: Reunion
Hopeful-z chapter 9 . 6/9
I didn't think I would read a Percy story one day and actually like it!
Good job
mama123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
V nice. Ty for the suggestion. Will u complete ur wips? Any idea when?
mama123 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Wonderful story. Ty for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Wonderful story. Ty fir sharing.
bluefirefly5 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Interesting epilogue, it gives us a longer perspective.
bluefirefly5 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Harry's words were very pertinent considering the subject of this fic...
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Incredible! Ron seems to have made a tiny step towards growing up! And Ginny started thinking. Molly's still unpredictable, but at least that abcess us now opened.
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Well, those successive reunions were interesting to read, and rather emotionally charged. It really must have been exhausting for poor Adam.

BTW, that sentence Adam said about Dumbledore: "He just preferred working outside the law, where he wouldn't be accountable to anyone for his decisions." I think it's one of the best ever to describe Dumbledore's motives.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Suitably deferential daughters-in-law? Who does Molly think she is? Poor Severus. He's still stuck in the middle.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
I think Molly's in denial... And poor Severus! Stuck in a sea of Gryffindors! How cruel is that!
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
I see Ronald is still an immature prat. And they mostly don't get it. I like the way Neville turned out though.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Drat. Ginny caught Percy, and she reacted predictably in a fit of temper. I'm very happy that Severus was able to silence Alison though. Hopefully, the more she learns about her father's teenager years, the more she'll understand why he acted that way, and maybe form a more objective opinion about the Weasley family than one shouted in anger when learning the truth in a confrontation.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I just saw there was a sequel to Everything. I started reading it, it seems interesting. Percy always seemed overlooked and easily dismissed in canon.
Deritine chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I really like what you've done with Percy. I usually forget him as a character and didn't even blink about how they treated him in canon. But it's pretty shitty, actually.
Diosa Luna chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
:3 aww, que belleza. Me alegro que fueran felices.