Reviews for Everything I've Ever Done: Reunion
Sage and Snape chapter 9 . 8/20
Love the epilogue. Callie & Frank. Who would have thought there'd be a Longbottom in the family after Snape being Neville's boggart! Great ending.
Sage and Snape chapter 8 . 8/20
Very well-done wrap up with Harry. That would be particularly unpleasant to get through for both parties. It was squeezing my guts some as I read!
Sage and Snape chapter 7 . 8/20
I really do hate Ron LOL

Hermione and Ginny's conversation was my favorite part of this chapter. I like how Ginny was exposed as a snooper too.
Sage and Snape chapter 6 . 8/20
I really do like Adam/Percy's story. It's very believable. I particularly liked his feelings about his father and the dynamics between his father and mother.

I kinda do fantasize about Snape hexing Ron stupid in many fics!
Sage and Snape chapter 5 . 8/20
I really loved how you pulled the chapter all together in the end with the talk at the table. I also like bringing back the "horridest in the history of the universe" and other lines.
Sage and Snape chapter 4 . 8/20
Rough news for poor Molly, and I think it was awesome that you totally had her misunderstand and think that something had happened to his memory.
Sage and Snape chapter 3 . 8/20
LOL! "Ronald too..." That was one of my favorite lines and a simple one at that.

So very many Gryffindors, how utterly frustrating. Let me escape to Hogwarts too!
Sage and Snape chapter 2 . 8/20
You manage wrangling so many characters in a scene so well! I couldn't do it :D

I really enjoyed the interplay between the kids and the parents in this. Callie's rationale was very well done.
Sage and Snape chapter 1 . 8/20
The flashback on Hermione coming across Percy was really well-done here! I really enjoy the concept. Poor Percy really was the odd man out.
elianat813 chapter 6 . 7/17
Damn... you did your research!
badgerlady chapter 9 . 6/15
Another tour de force, bringing to three-dimensional life a character usually overlooked and misunderstood. Brava.
Hopeful-z chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
I didn't think I would read a Percy story one day and actually like it!
Good job
mama123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
V nice. Ty for the suggestion. Will u complete ur wips? Any idea when?
mama123 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Wonderful story. Ty for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Wonderful story. Ty fir sharing.