Reviews for The Dimension Vortex
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
i knew it its a kingdom heart crossover
Nightrain97 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
The Dimension Vortex is a very nice story and has an interesting plot to it. I really hope that you would continue the story because I really like it.
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Very interesting story. I like it. .
Bloodmoon Goddess chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
You really need to update this story. it is too interesting to go to waste.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
Well snap! This story kinda reminds me of the new clamp manga Tsubsa...I can't wait for the next chappie!

BlackRose
emmyjenny chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
Great chapter :) sorry it took so long for me to review lol :) i read this when it first came out and my computer restarted before i could review then i forgot about it :) but no matter i'm reviewing now lol :)

o Naraku is so evil! he needs to be stopped before his evil plans are put into action! though Prince Sesshomaru doesn't seem evil he's after Kagome so he should be stopped too... or pass his affections onto someone else.. maybe the alternate Kagome in this dimension and he should put Naraku in prison or kill him..

Maybe Kagome could use her powers as a "goddess" to tell him that Naraku is evil, that he'll find someone else besides her and that she needed to go because her world was in danger..

she could say "Millions of people, Women, men, children everyone will die.. what would you do if your whole kingdom and the thousands of kingdoms beyond were about to be destroyed and you were unable to save anyone but stand in another world hoping that everything would be all right..." she shivered despite the heat of the day still radiating from the surrounding palace walls. "I... I really hope i don't arrive too late..." she had a sudden vision of the world's population in chains starving and toiling under Naraku in a black palace and Inuyasha's head stuck on a pike on the battlements. It was so clear she could swear she'd just seen it. She gasped and staggered away from the window, tripping on the hem of her dress and falling hard onto the ground. she was too stunned to stand and sat there staring at nothing. she recovered slightly and staying on the ground she bowed her head touching the ground "please let me go..." he picked her up saying "goddess Kagome..."

You can fill in the blank if you want :) i'm not sure if that really is going to make Prince Sesshomaru let her go but i think its a good way to begin to make him change his mind...

well i don't really want to write your story for you but feel free to use this :) at some stage if you want :)

this was a great chapter and i can't wait to see what happens in the next one :) and update when you can :)
ChocoToT chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
dammit! update it! update it! i can't wait for long! its too good!
ChocoToT chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
this is insane... i love it!
ChocoToT chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
omg kingdom hearts? i sorta put the pieces together when i heard the names goofy and donald mentioned but heck thats one hel way to make a story interesting.
zoey tamagachi chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
wow this is very confusing! -swirly eyes- um still sonfused lol when u said seeing double u weren't kidding! I almost mixed good Naraku with Bad naraku -sweat drop- but um plz update soon! _;
Kagami Ikazawa chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
Nice. Very nice. Please up date soon again.
lindajrjt chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
Good chapter and the idea of a glass pyramid is very interesting as well. I have a feeling that the portal they seek is located inside although I could be wrong. It is just that it would pose a bit of a challenge to enter the temple. Please update soon and thanks.
mangadreams chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
love the chapter!
pandora-of-the-south chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
great update! Can't wait to read more soon!
lindajrjt chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
This story is very good and I do hope the real Sesshomaru and Kagome develop feelings for one another, then he will be more of her protector than he is now plus it would all end up biting Inuyasha in the butt when they get home and he finds out. That would be quite funny. These are some really neat adventures that they have been on so far and you have a very creative imagination. Please update soon and thanks.