Reviews for Snake Charmer
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This is brilliant, brilliant. I know a lot of time has passed but an update would delight me.
mad100141 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
You've probably forgotten this story. I bet you will not continue it. I am sad at that, this belief is based on the fact that this story has not been updated since 2008
violetkisses chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
ohmy. the story was awesome. But i wasn't really satisfied with the end. Is there a sequel?
his baby neko chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
omg! write more please .

( yay! for tare-panda)
Cuzosu chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Are you going to continue this?
ChOFee chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
I like your heart-wrenching way of expressing emotions and at the same tme your unusual way of storytelling is creeping me out.

Outright marvellous.

So about two years later and once again, "What about Emishi?"

Well, I suppose you trust our imagination to work it out? Everybody picturing it to himself, as he would like it to happen? If so (or even if not) I'll go on ahead and take up your "offer", because I like happy endings where the nature of things not being simply black and white are also apparent.
MarzBarz chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Um, is it over now? or are you gonna keep going sometime in the future? Cuz its a really great story. Poor Ginji...and Ban, getting so frustrated that he can't help the one person he genuinely loves in this world. It's such a great story that it can't be over yet! Oh, and I know this is on the wrong chapter, but Akabane's POV is amazing. Super well done.
Its-Love-Not-Lust chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
Holy shit thats the end? That's fucking crazy!
Hinfallend chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Ginji T_T Poor Ginji, afraid to trust even Ban. Good job on the fanfic, btw. it's certainly under the right category. And Ginji is still worried about someone else in the end. Even though he is the one being hurt and could possibly die. lol you pulled off IC for Ginji very well. Thumbs up for that.
naru1014 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
me: that was uber pervy

tohru: even tsubaki wouldn't go THAT far with me

X: please he would do something worse

me: yea, i kinda made him like that

tohru: sigh

me: well, i hope jackel didn't do anything too bad
naru1014 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
me: off topic, but i luv the hospital ept. of getbackers when kazuki crossdresses and ginji went out the window and ban and shido were fighting eachother and the docters and nurese thought jubei was krazy

x: funny

tohru: it was
naru1014 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
me: what the fuck happened to ginji-san?

X: Akabane

Tohru: yep

me: well i hope he get's better

me: this is NAtIE

X: X

tohru: TOhRU

All: GREAT STORY!
Original-Elfkin chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Poor Ginji! Hopefully this ends well for him and Ban. I hate seeing Ginji with all his happiness sucked out. What a neat read! Akabane was suitably creepy and aweful. And Ginji was perfectly in character. Matter of fact, everyone was just perfect. Go you!
luvsillyllama chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
intense. i like it :3
Nananah chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
GAH. I WANT MORE.

I thought that the series was gonna be left hanging at Chapter 7. To tell you the truth , I forgot what it was about until I continued reading and remembered.

All in all , this is still great and it'll be so loved if you'd continue. (:
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »