Reviews for Edmund's Little Problem
Anne Redwood chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Poor, poor, Ed. That would be a nightmare!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
oh my gosh you have no idea how funny this was i absolutely LOVE it!
*begs on knees* please please please i'm begging you to continue this story, i desperately want to know what happens next, this is one of my favourite CON fanfictions :D
julie603 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I have enjoyed this story of yours. Loving the idea of Edmund suddenly being a big brother and peter being a small child. Please continue writing this chapter. I am very looking forward to the next chapter, but I hope you don't finish this story so soon. If the peter is now not in charge and he is 6 years old, imagine how many troubles that he can go through by just walking in the bushes by himself, wondering around. I think in the next chapter, the antidote shouldn't work. It is too soon to finish the story like that. I think it should be a wrong antidote and make Peter either younger and a little bit older, making more troubles for Edmund. It will be very funny if it doesn't work and also fascinating. Don't you think?
From Julie
OJSZ chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
This was the most humorous thing I have ever come across. "Mundy the Fierce. The opposing army would die laughing!" Seriously! I can imagine Edmund's face when Susan said that he would be staying with mini-Peter alone or when he was embarassed in front of the Princess and I think it would be priceless. I must congratulate you on this. It is the best comedy I have read till now. Thank you for the beautiful gift to your readers. When are you going to update? I am sure many including myself are eager to read further.
OnlyTheBeginningOfTheAdventure chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Hi, I know this review is really late, but I just had to review! Sorry, but I am extremely happy thanks to your story. It got me in such a good mood, I was rolling on the floor with tears from laughter. Not kidding. Anyways, I think that your writing is very fluid, and if you ever can, please update this awesome or, should I say, just magnificent story! (ok I know that was pretty lame) :)
AHovdhaugen chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I love this story! It is SO funny! :D
FineArcher chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
This was the funniest fanfiction I have ever read! I wish you could have finished it, though. Sorry for the late comment.
narniagirl11 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
That was SO HILARIOUS! I love it! I couldn't stop laughing. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's such a good idea that I wish I had thought of it. But it's yours. Please, please right more!
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love it! Too cute :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Wow, six year olds are so good at remembering things. I baby-sat a seven year-old yeasterday, and he kept forgetting things I said. He climbed a wall, something my sisters used to do, even after I told him to stop, and finally he exhausted himself jumping around.

Please update! This is awesome!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Why is he sneezing? That would be so annoying!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
That's one way to get rid of marriage proposals...

I think Edmund needs to know a little more about being an older sibling, you can't give six year-olds away like puppies no matter how annoying they are. I have two little sisters, and one of them used to pretend she was a dog and lick people to say hello, luckily she's nine now... she's five and a half years younger then me, and my other sister is two and a half years younger then me. Younger siblings can be somewhat annoying, but, if a six year old is reading this, never let oyur two and a half years older sister cut your hair, you will both look at the pictures with a cringe when your twelve and fifteen. I say this from experiance. I cannot cut hair.

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
He is scared of Tummnus, I'm sure this is the one and only time that anyine has been scared of him. I wonder what he actually ate...

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Wow. This had me laughing so hard!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I can't imagine having older brothers or sisters. I wonder if my little sisters ever feel like this. I hope not.