Reviews for Troubles
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Definitely more shounen-ai or even pre-slash. You are so right though that these two can't be fluffy unless asleep. lol
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 3/23/2012

Loved it! 3

Make more! .

Yumi-chan-Hamano chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Of course Masaru gets hurt often but I didn't know it was THAT often!
T x M chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OMG my friend just said i look like masaru...i guess because my hair and additude is like his...i even have the same clothes as him...

excuse my sir

yeah...wait what?

yeah, you idiot! what are BLIND?

h-h-HEY!this is how you treat me after i hit my head?

you 2 are morans!

me and masaru]

*tackle touma*

XD where do i get this stuff?

yeah enjoy the fight along with the stupity

*sirenns go off*

are you serios? oh fine, it fight time again

this is the worst!
T x M chapter 1 . 6/19/2010

please please please add more to this and...yeah masaru does look a little attractive...i guess...

im right here,

*slapes him*

halcyonide chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
-~ So cute~!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh, this is cute! I've been searching for a good fic! Thank you!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
AWESOME! Again, your ToMaTo fics rock! This one rivals the last one I read! I just love how IC they are! That makes it so awesome! I loved it!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Lol. That was funny! Poor Masaru. I've only seen the first couple episodes so I don't know if they were in character or not. But it was good. Keep up the good work!
Lux-0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oh fluff! It was perfect. Not too much, just the right amount to satisfy my shounen-ai love. I'll be checking in.

Vyse Arcadia chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
awsome! I love this story! Please continue.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Cute! I thought it was brilliant! Masaru and Touma so belong together! You wrote it really well, you kept them IC but managed to add in a cute moment at the end. I can't wait to read more!
Reakain chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Ahahaha! I loved it! It seemed to fit their characters all the way through. You should write more of this pairing.
SplashTOMATO chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
eyay Savers tomato goodness! A very nicely done fic. :) I got many fun thoughts when Masaru said "Bite me." *pummeled* Anyway, would love to see more. ( w )b