Reviews for Stay or Not?
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Gaarin: (drool)
Mizuhara: Please excuse this bytch, her mind's lost in a gutter somewhere.
Gaarin: That was the best character description for Yuu Kanda that I have ever read: Horny samurai Exorcist xD
American Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I love it!
the-reedus-express chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
thats hott
Pay Backs a Bitch chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
is the story done?
elvenarcher516 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
zomigod, i loved it. Please update soon! This can't be a oneshot, it just can't. If you need ideas for the next chapter i'd be more than happy to help, but you simply *CANT* end it here.
unknown-to-me-as-well chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Run Timcampy Kanda is angey... wait Allen keep doing that... anyway this was really goo i hope you continue!
FujinAsuka chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
nice! i loved it X3

it was touching XD

please continue to make more
Scarlet Ookami chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
love the couple! I don't mind Yaoi, but Yuri just creeps the hell out of me. You kinda rushed the last part, but I liked it either way.

LadyYuina chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Hm, the sex felt really rushed. What I meant was that Allen 'gave' in so easily! XD Most yaoi fics are like that... though... I usually like it when the person not wanting it in the first place continues to struggle and sometimes succeeds to get away (most times not...) I guess it's leaning more towards the line of rape, but that's simply my preference. XD Other than that, nice job.
Shiva Sakuya chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I want more... short but good...
Ashyx chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
(in yaoi crave mode) ! PLEASE! 3
ShiKamiKa chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
yay, it was so smexy *_*

Great job and well written I liked it a lot /

It was strange to hear ' I love you ' from Kanda's mouth but in this situation...yeah! )
Akunen chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Yum. I like. Lots.
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Cute couple! _
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Effin' cuteness! I loved this fic!

Kel-chan