Reviews for Not Exactly Every Boy's Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
...made me smile. Funnier the second time through, knowing how it ends. Thanks for rating it T.
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
hahaha. oh :D scary
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I swear I have read this before. Bad me for not reviewing. Either way the last line had me cackling.
Goldenkizamu chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
loved this. Zuko as horribly awkward- yes Sokka pretending he's the man- yes. Running the hell away from Azula? -yes! and where Zuko found her... not surprising, really. the last line made me laugh out loud, for real. Nice work.
Eillac chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I can picture this perfectly, and I can barely breathe I'm laughing so hard. God, that last line... You're a genius.
HappyGoMe chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
hahahahhaha
Dayari chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Thanks to that last line, the monitor is now wearing my drink. XD; Sheer and utter brilliance, that one! Not only do I totally love the thought of Azula, er, in bed with another girl (though I might be jumping to conclusions like the overeager fanbrat that I am :P), I cannot even IMAGINE the look on Zuko's face when he saw her there. Oh my God, the mental image is so priceless. *snickers* Thank you very much for writing this, it was totally awesome! .
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Haha, ... HAHAHHA! His SISTER, well now somebodies gonna chase after him... Oh dear HAHA!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
So, wait... Was it a trap, or was this girl sleeping with Azula? Am I too hopeful to think it could be the latter?

Anyways, it was a nice fic. I really enjoy this kind of Sokka and Zuko interaction. Those two are like Laurel and Hardy, or some other comedy duo. Oh! Like Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble!

... Heh, listen to my yammering. Well, this was funny.

TTFN!
soupcan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Funny!
Nicky-Pickle-25 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
lmfao. that was COMPLETELY unexpected. And absolutely hilarious. That was an amazing punchline...and a good delivery! Nicely done!

Nicky
droolin'cocoa chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh wow! That was the funniest thing I've read in ages!

*Still cracking-up*

That's brilliant, thanks for brightening up my night :)
AblativeOfMeans chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Good writing; however, I didn't really find it that funny. Maybe I was just confused about the ending-so the Earth Kingdom girl was shacking up with Azula? And Azula likes threesomes with strangers? Or did Azula know that the Earth Kingdom girl was bringing her brother?

Anyway, I liked the dialogue and everything else about the story. :)
Browncoat01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh god this is priceless. I've been composing somethign kind of similiar lately but I never thought of this. My hat is off to you, please write more, you have a gift in this genre
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Lol, *shudders* Azula would send me running any day... She's slightly frightening. And of course, that's only the ultimate understatement... Sweet job, short, and way amusing!