Reviews for Beneath the Blue and Flame
tenornotes chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
La la la loved it. I literally started snapping when I read that line "He gave me his heart, and the least I can do is give him my darkness." How beautiful. You have a talent! I loved this.
Royed fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
What did it have to do with the title?
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was so beautiful !
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Normally I can't take first person smut, but this was really well-written.

You know what they say, misery loves company.
spopococ chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
D'aww!

Tears! I have them!

Seriously though, very well written. Beautifully descriptive, wonderfully believable in terms of character, and what a heartbreakingly awesome story.

I'm repeatitive, I know, but this is just BEAUTIFUL.

Well done 3
Kev the She-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ohh my that was so lovely... Wonderous job!
IOTR chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Lovely oneshot. :)

Although some parts would have flowed better with conjunctions.
Galenchia chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Loved it! ;-; I really disliked Conqueror of Shambala, but I like how you used it to fuel the story. :3 Nice job.

~Galenchia
RaeaInEden chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Absolutely Perfect.

And Beautiful :]
Pojo-san chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That's so beautiful! I loved it! You have a talent
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wow. this is probably the best royed one-shot i have every read. it was amazing.
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
this was beautiful.
Hanyu-Hyo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
wow...one of the only fics to bring tears to my eyes. i dont know how you did it, but that was beautiful. wow...wow...wow...
Myownlife12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
yes anothet good POV story that I have found (POV is all I have been reading for the past week) it had just the right amount of words to say everthing, yet leave you guessing. It really did sound like it was coming from Roy. you are truly a person who can write POV stories. keep it up.
Danielle Anderson chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This fic is just lovely! The language is so poetic. I like how you reversed their roles and you perfectly conveyed the deep love they feel for each other.