Reviews for Return The Sun
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The symbolism here is great. I've seen the sun used to describe Edward many times, but it never gets old.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
That's why I hated CoS... well, one of the reasons. It screwed with FMA's golden trio. xD

Short and sweet, always a good combination. I never tire of reading your stuff... or spamming your review notifications, obviously.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Short and sweet. Very nice. _
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I really like this. Short and sweet. Even basking in the glow of his brother, Al has more dominance in the 3 way relationship than I think he allows himself to realize. I think the manga plays that up a lot more... Winry and Al have a more concrete relationship and the 3 have more dynamic than in the anime. (I also dislike how they brought Al back as a kid again, when he should have just been 14 or 15). Anyway, nice work!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw, jeez... Just what I needed... more angst! (Glad I still have that tissue box with me from the last chapter of Marking Time)

This will be the beginning of many many reviews as I read through your works...

Off to a good start already!

sas10f chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Short, but to the point and great. I have to admit that first line , "...three was the magic number," reminded me right away of that School House Rock song...

I wish the movie would come out sooner. I miss Ed.
Suzu Kitamura chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Man, this makes me want to see Conqueror of Shambala even more! . Darn you October for being so far away...*sigh* Loved the oneshot, keep going!