Reviews for The silence of the board
leiluvzu chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Great story! While I agree sai that AKira's determination is admirable, it really annoys me that he feels it is alright for him to demand things from hikaru. I know he's only 12 but still, at that age you should already be more aware of other people's feelings. I think akira is just very self absorbed and only interested in go, he's unable to function socially. I love your hikaru. He's amaazing. I hope he gets to meet waya and isumi soon and shirakawa. I wonder if shirakawa would recognize hikaru after so many years. Anyways, it would be nice if you planned to continue this story! If you don't have any plans to continue, could you let us readers know? Hanging on to an unfinished story can be difficult.
HitomiFeito chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I dont get why all the hikaru no go fics that are super fantastic are abandoned its a crime I tell you a crime... your gonna get arrested so please update soon
1sunfun chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Nice.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
i love this story...i know you haven't uploaded for a while but please continue the story...i really want to know what happens next
RustedEagleWings chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Great story. I hope you write more!
Yuu chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Pls update faster!:4
mamita chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Hello, I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Hikaru is so cute and so uke, I do not know how some see it differently, my favorite couple is WayaxHikaru and SaixHikaru, although of TouyaxHikaru, I love when Touya Hikaru dominates, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I love it! Why won't you continue? It's good. I can't wait for their rivalry to grow. And i hope that you might consider having hikaru and akira taking the pro exams at the same tine. The chasing the other part has been getting lousy. Thanks!
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
ah, you honestly made me cry with the way you're showing Hikaru's emotion ;A;
Hikaru's so adorable. I think this is the first time, i actually taken a huge liking toward Hikaru's characterization (after reading lots of HnG fanfics). He was just so lovable XD
I really like your story too! It was fresh, new and the direction you took the plot was really interesting :)
chrnno chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Not sure if it was done on purpose, it seems like it wasn't by the end of the last chapter but Akira is really unlikeable on this one.
poisinrose chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
I love this story but I hope hikaru gets less wimpy though.
I kinda want hikaru to hate akira for a long time for breaking the board I dont know why because I usually like akira. anyway keep up the good work lol
ijusthavetowrite chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
You know...sometimes I hate Akira and Ogata so much. They're so selfish and forceful when it comes to their obsession with go, they don't care what other people wish or want as long as they get theirs. They don't even really care if other people get hurt, like when Ogata cornered Hikaru at the hospital, what did he think he's doing? What if Hikaru hit his head and get concussion when he was slammed to the wall like that? Even in the manga they're like that. Make me want to punch the bastards.
At least, Hikaru still try to make amend when he hurt or disappointed someone unintentionally. But Akira and Ogata? I bet they would blame the other person because they feel the other should have give them their wish so others would not get hurt in the first place. Geeez...correction, I don't want to punch, I wanna kill them.

Anyway, this is a great story Hope you won't make Hikaru give in to Akira's selfish wish so easily...
Junesun chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
The silence of the author... Hey, remember you promised to finish this? I'm really enjoying this story, the premise is very interesting, so please post something new. THANK YOU!
JackFrost14 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
love it
shaa chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
This story is great. it's so sad that it stayed unfinished. please, Do finish it !