Reviews for The silence of the board
StarElsie chapter 10 . 6/23
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
StarElsie chapter 9 . 6/23
I wonder when Akira will meet Hikaru again.
StarElsie chapter 8 . 6/23
I wonder who the old man is
StarElsie chapter 4 . 6/23
SakuraLuck chapter 8 . 6/7
never
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 6/7
yay revising!
it was a bit confusing I still don't know how old Hikaru is now..
May chapter 10 . 4/30
Well I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I'm glad you dropped this fic. I can get Hikaru being extra shy and traumatized, but not such a fucking pussy moaning to himself about his condition and NEVER ever doing a single god damn thing to change it. Seriously, how many chapters have you ended with hikaru saying "Sai I'm gonna play for real now", and the next chapter he's back being a cowardly little shit.
That and he keeps treating Sai unfairly, which is canon, but that plus pussy!Hikaru bullshit's annoying as hell.
Yeah, i'm rude, but you couldn't possibly fathom how much I despise your portrayal of Hikaru.
2x2handsofblu chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Great story! While I agree sai that AKira's determination is admirable, it really annoys me that he feels it is alright for him to demand things from hikaru. I know he's only 12 but still, at that age you should already be more aware of other people's feelings. I think akira is just very self absorbed and only interested in go, he's unable to function socially. I love your hikaru. He's amaazing. I hope he gets to meet waya and isumi soon and shirakawa. I wonder if shirakawa would recognize hikaru after so many years. Anyways, it would be nice if you planned to continue this story! If you don't have any plans to continue, could you let us readers know? Hanging on to an unfinished story can be difficult.
HitomiFeito chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I dont get why all the hikaru no go fics that are super fantastic are abandoned its a crime I tell you a crime... your gonna get arrested so please update soon
1sunfun chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Nice.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
i love this story...i know you haven't uploaded for a while but please continue the story...i really want to know what happens next
RustedEagleWings chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Great story. I hope you write more!