Reviews for A Road Well Traveled
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 5/14
This is one of those fics where each sentence moves smoothly on from the last, where everything poignant lies in the lines of Sesshoumaru's changing thoughts. And it's beautiful.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
here; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
read; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
omg, this story is sad, but it's more realistic than others. yes, bitter sweet indeed. sesshomaru is demon, rin is human, their children are hanyou. rin will be dead soon, sesshomaru will follow. sesshomaru teach his (and rin's) children everything, so they can survive the harsh world for hanyou.
I'm drowning in feels
you wrote this story so beautifully, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
BRUH this was so bittersweet
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
jaja herror de cálculo una vez que ella se fuera estarían sus hijos asi que la cadena todavía estaría allí
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This story was incredible. Awesome job with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
es algo triste e irnonico el tiempo
TemariFire chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
When I first read this story, it made me sad. I agree with the comments on this story, it is bittersweet. This is a well written story too bad the author disappeared from the face of the earth!
Skywalkerduh chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hands down, one of THE best one-shots I've ever read about Sesshomaru and Rin. This was amazing.

-Hayley
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
these;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love the characterization here, because you focused on him realizing what he had to give up to be with Rin, and the ultimate reality that he could not go continue living once she passed on. I love this pairing despite the bittersweet element of rin's mortality.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was a fantastic read. You definitely captured the character's personalities and their thoughts. Shesshoumaru's transformation was realistic and still very emotional as he stands on the crossroads of his would-be-life. Excellent story!
Annie C chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So beautiful! _
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw WOW... sweet, poignant, sad. Well done!