Reviews for A Road Well Traveled
es algo triste e irnonico el tiempo
TemariFire chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
When I first read this story, it made me sad. I agree with the comments on this story, it is bittersweet. This is a well written story too bad the author disappeared from the face of the earth!
Skywalkerduh chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hands down, one of THE best one-shots I've ever read about Sesshomaru and Rin. This was amazing.

-Hayley
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
these;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love the characterization here, because you focused on him realizing what he had to give up to be with Rin, and the ultimate reality that he could not go continue living once she passed on. I love this pairing despite the bittersweet element of rin's mortality.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was a fantastic read. You definitely captured the character's personalities and their thoughts. Shesshoumaru's transformation was realistic and still very emotional as he stands on the crossroads of his would-be-life. Excellent story!
Annie C chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So beautiful! _
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw WOW... sweet, poignant, sad. Well done!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I...am...IN LOVE. *heart* This is awesome :3
chocomiiillk13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was beautiful. It made me teary-eyed. Great job with this :']
Random Viewer chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
XD I loved this story, it was perfect on catching the characters and what can happen... Great story!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It was great :) I loved it! A bit sad, lovely and bittersweet!
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
beautiful :)
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
OH MY GOD! THIS WAS A TOUCHING STORY!
KarenAndJordan 2.12.o7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This story is really good. I can actually believe this what and how Sesshoumaru would be thinking if he were to be in this situation.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »