Reviews for Fix Me
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
I agree with" Gaara's-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue"
(A reviewer below me I do believe...)
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
ARGH GET RID OF THE FUCKING CAPITALS WHEN RIN SPEAKS! It annoys the crap outta me, um and don't use chat speak on here or you'll either get flamed or your story will be deleted by the website.
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
“Hello, young man.” The old woman smiled sweetly but you know it’s fake. She’s waiting for you to drop your guard and then she kills you! Stabbing you over and over until you bleed to death. “You look like a nice, strong young teen. Would you like to hold these cookies?”

I know exactly how you feel. Old people are trying to steal my, uh, youthfulness (Lee Moment) but they shall not have it precious, and... o cookies yum...

Yup thats bout all, watch your spelling though!
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
the story is cool except i thought that naruto was gaaras best friend? you could try to make it a lil clearer to read
GoldxSilence chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
lamo! i love it! write more quickly!
anorexic morals chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
sorry, too lazy to log-in! um, i think joo should make sasuke ask gaara out, but neji (over gaara) and naruto

(over sasuke) get jealous and plot against sasuke. nejixgaara is the best, but if you can include some sasukexnaruto, i would be a very happy panda-kitty! XD thx!

~AM
trabeck chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
I LOVE IT! I can;t wait for the next chapter! update soon please!-
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
oh so god so far. Um, sasuke's secret could be take he likes gaara? Oh wait, he could like somebody else and have gaara help him get his crush to notice him. That would be hilarious...somewhere in all that chaos you can throw in Neji to make gaara's life even more hectic. LOL. Update soon.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
*uber pokezorz* Update soon, please? 0.0 I ish too lazy to write you a big long review, put it this way. I love it so far! Until next chapter!

Ja ne,

Wolf-chan
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
sasuke should be the ONE TO WIN GAARAS HEART
Midoriko0124 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Wow. My friend would kill you if she saw this... Anyway! Keep it up and update soon. *nods* Until then. ~*Midoriko*~
inuyasha-fan1269 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
great story i can't wait till it updates
The Alien From Outer Space chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Good...But please bold Shukkaku's thoughts
xXPixiexxStikXx chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
ROFL! This story is so brilliant, Made me laugh so much. And I LOVE some of the lines in there. They're just so genius..maybe just for me..but yea. ;p Gaara's and Shukaku's conversations are funny as hell, along with those two friends of Gaara's. XD Wow...
SilverWing129 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
HEY! I read this story like... months ago. Glad it's not been put into the swirly vortex of forgotteness. Anywho, love everything 'bout it and for ideas... well, um... probably High School Drama like one of those two people like one person and then there is like all that crap untill one person ends up with the person that is being liked. (could we see sakura acctually being cool, maybe like she is friends with sasuke *and not drooling over sasuke, just being friends and friends alone* and maybe she's like punk or something. Just a thought though.)