Reviews for These Bare Threads of Ours
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
That was great. Toby has a rather interesting way of thinking about things. I would have liked to have learned what Xander did to Vida to make her take revenge on him. Whatever he did he probably deserved it.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
That was great. Its funny that the next Mystic Force episode that I am going to watch is soul spector, Maybe after I watch it I will understand both this chapter and the previous one. I am so happy that Vida and Chip finally kissed. And I am sad that the next chapter is the last one though.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
That was confusing. I can understand how it is like Alice in Wonderland, but I was still confused. How did Chip get himself involved with something that was going to suck out his soul exactly?
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
That was great. I liked hearing Daggeron's thoughts on the new rangers and how they are alike and different from the original rangers. And I really like how he can tell that there is something between Chip and Vida. But my favorite part was Vida telling Nick to stop making out with Madison in the broom closet.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
That was great. Madison seemed to handle being Chip rather well. And at least now she knows that Nick likes her back. I hope that Jenji is able to change them back like he said.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
That was great. I actually think having to spend the day in each other's shoes was pretty helpful. One of my favorite parts was Chip's reaction to being in Madison's body. But at least now he has finally learned that Vida likes him as more than a friend. Things should be interesting to see how things go once Jenji is able to change them back to their own bodies.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
That was great. I like how Madison was trying to figure out what was going on with Nick and Madison. And then leave it to Jenji to grant a wish that Madison didn't even know that she actually made especially after telling them that any wishes that they made after Chip wished for 10 more wishes for each of them were void (I just watched Scaredy Cat last night). I can't wait to see how Chip and Madison explain this to Udonna.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
That was great. I love how Nick and Vida use their telepathic connection to mess with each other. Xander must be really scared of the both of them if he's actually helping a customer.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Oh my God that was so funny. I have tears in my eyes from laughing. I actually feel sorry for Vida having to deal with Nick's thoughts in her own head. It should be interesting to see what Madison thinks about this, and Chip too if Vida decides to tell them.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
That was great. I love how well Vida and Chip know each other, and how Xander said that they acted like a married couple. And then after all the preparing that he did Xander still managed to mess up. I'm a little nervous to see how what happened with the spell and Nick plays out.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
That was great and rather interesting. At least now I know what happened to the ice pack. I was a little confused at first about why Chip was trying to lock himself in the bathroom or why he thought Mr. Rocca was a vampire. But after learning of the nightmare that he had I can understand why he reacted like that. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
That was great, and so funny. What exactly did Chip do to the ice pack? I loved hearing about what Mr. and Mrs. Rocca thought of Chip when he first started playing with Madison and Vida. He may have been a little kid but he definitely told Mrs. Rocca what he thought about how Madison had changed. And I like how they are both alright with the idea of Vida liking Chip. But my favorite parts were Chip's reactions when Mr. Rocca told him he thought Chip and Vida were dating and then asked if they were having sex. That was so funny.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
That was great. Man Xander is a really late sleeper. But I like how if it was a telemarketer that he wanted to turn him/her into a frog. I like his reaction to Madison saying that Vida likes Chip as Boyfriend/Girlfriend. And I like how he told Madison to let Nick know about Chip being injured, that was a good call. I'm a little nervous to see what plan Xander really entails.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
That was great. I loved hearing Maddie's thoughts on Chip's bruise as well as feeling guilty about not noticing that Vida was a vampire. I wonder what it was that Vida talked with Chip about before she left the guest room and won't tell Madison about? I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was great. I loved seeing how Chip and Vida first met. Did Chip really think that he would be able to hide such a huge bruise from Vida, or anyone else for that matter? Yep Vida definitely won't let him get away so easily.