Reviews for The Problem With Parents
Forgotsurname chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I'm sure you know by now that in the comics, Martin and Diana were actually lovers. So if you put that perspective while watching the show, their interactions make much more sense. Guess it was too much for an American cartoon targeted towards kids.

Highly enjoying reading this so far!
Tr.vrs.Al.vr.ez chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
The story is just so beautiful, if there's a wish for Christmas, I'd wish this story being made into a movie - Martin Mystery The Movie.

Good job author. How about a sequel?
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like the children Diana and Martin in this story! They really do sounds like children if it makes sense. :) They are very adorable, especially Martin's crush on Diana. :D
Pink-MaskedDKA chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Loved your story. I like they way you write this. So... soft, but meaningful. And loved the beginning, how they just -clicked- since childhood.

And, since I just love this jealousy scenes, I enjoyed myself a lot reading the chapters when they were just acting like that... all jealous XD, because this pairing is my absolute fave and I love to see them together.

The final chapter was wonferful, the ring... the symbols, so wonderful.

Thank you for writing and sharing this! :3

ps: I kept wondering if you wrote or were thiking about writing the adult scene between them in an 18 fanfiction site? xD If you did, please, let me know.

again, wonderful job with the story!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
TTvTT so so so CUTE! I love this story! XD
Butterfree chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Aww, what a sweet ending!

Yeah, I found it pretty fitting too. Diana worrying about the future was definetly something she'd do, and the way you had their relationship slowly develop to what it is now and end like that was very nicely done.

Some of the chapters, in terms of what happened, did seem a bit disconnected to this one though. I know there are time skips inbetween each one, but overall, the theme of their relationship throughout the story wasn't entirely mentioned in this chapter much (other than the never admitting how they feel in front of each other thing, I felt that this chapter could've standed as a one-shot by itself just as well). Sort of hard to explain...

Still, I loved the whole story and thank you so much for the ecvellent read!

Butterfree chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I'm sort of seeing a pattern here. One chapter would be about Martin getting jealous over Diana in some way, then the next would be the same but vice versa. It's great how you manage to reuse that sort of plot over and over but with refreshed circumstances so then it really isn't the same each time. Though, it still does feel just a bit repetitive.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Ah, I loved this chapter!

I'm so surprised how well you can make the two so in love while being so incharacter at the same time. The way you also made Martin try to be rational in this chapter was also nicely done, as we don't really see into his thoughts when he has one of those moments on the show.

Butterfree chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Hmm, I loved Jenny's role in all of this. I've always liked the idea of Jenny and Martin strangely being pretty good friends despite what usually transpires between them xD

Though I have to say, Diana suddenly admitting being in love with someone was a bit sudden. Awkwardly, the kiss on the cheeck didn't at the same time.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Aw, excellent take on how Diana got her hairclips.

Personally, I've always wondered why there weren't really many significant Martin/Diana scenes in the show. The two just act too silly together to ever have one, and it actually takes a lot of development to be close enough to someone in order to have a relationship like that. You're taking it stride by stride very nicely.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Haha, this is so how they first met. Even though Diana's always been a goody-two-shoes and Martin claims that he finds her boring for it, the two are strangely always together for their weirdness anyway. You expressed that strange connection very well here!

Thanks for the read and good luck with any future writting!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
StrawberryOkami101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I personally rather characterXoc pairings but i think the martinXdiana pairing is story btw, keep up the good work :D
nasa2033 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
wonderful !
nasa2033 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
the song" Careless Whisper" would fit to this chapter I think :)
nasa2033 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
ahh, too bad for Caitlin. It was so adorable that I would have to dream about it every night. Thnks for the chap.