Reviews for Don't Be Hatin'
xUNGracefulxAssassin chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
hahaha, loved it! water hose... gotta remember that one for tourchururing(SP?) my sister...
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
XD Seasalt ice-cream.

Zexy is the most adorable thing evry, besides Roxas.

Luxord is freaking hot man. Preppy Dracula is a good look these days. (And that accent! (swoons))
Rixxan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
WRITE A SEQUEL! IT WOULD BE SO FLIPPING FUNNY! PLEASE? I LOVED THIS!
Swedish Gingersnap chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Damn it Luxord! It tok me alot of times to beat him.

I was so confuzed! o Anyway I LOVE Zexy too!Zexy!Zexy!Zexy!Zexy!Zexy!Zexy! Anyway good story. Humorus!
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
No, you want a -really- annoying bitch-fight, you got talk to Xaldie. Took me forever to beat him. Luxord...I didn't really understand the whole deal with the time and stuff. All I knew was that his was going down at a steady rate and mine would just...sit there. Like a log on a lump.

I really need to kick out a Zexy/Demyx before my brain molests a better idea to death. it keeps trying to go after Zero, which has enough problems. Sorta likea splitty-twin-clone-thing. Yeah, that made sense.

Good fic!
nanashi000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
xD Genius, I say! Heehee, I always thought Zexion was the prankster type...
catwwomen47 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LOL LOL That was brilleant (claps hands) it took me 2 tries to beat him. Question Have you beaten Xemneas I HATE him he's sexy but he won't die DAMMIT I keep dieing when I get to the final battle with him Sobs anyway that was so funny I tried holding it in cause I am in class but some giggles got out have to go before teacher finds me bye bye