Reviews for Fulfilled
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Holy cow batman! That was hot! I love it, I'd totally read more if there was more.
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
love,god woman you can write!,:D
Tricky'Nix chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This Story is probably one of the best I have ever read! You got the emotion, the conflict and right level of steamyness. Your writing style is absolutely flawless.

I was wondering could you write this from Trevor's POV? I would love to read you take on that.

Thanks, This story made my day!

- Ruth xx
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was very sweet. I liked the passion and the conflict.

-Ellie
E.B.Smith chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
...erm...I need to be alone right now.

Fabulous, so well written, you have an old-school style that's more than pleasing to the ear. And so erotic.

Baring in mind that it was based on the film rather than the cartoon, it was in keeping with the themes and attitudes in the film.

I love the writing style so much, it's, as 'I Love Edward' said, poetic. And oh so steamy. Love it.
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is, in a word, amazing. Poetic and perfect. Your writing style is wonderful. The was you craft these words is lyrical; inspiring. Not to mention a totally hot story. Very, very well written.
I Heart 'Mione chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That is exactly the scene that that film was missing, and you wrote it beautifully. thankyou.

'mione
Erudit chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hi,

I've just seen the movie on DVD...

Your story is very well written! I like it a lot!

Have you ever thought about writing the scenes from Trevor's point of view?

Keep up the great work!
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
great job
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Like the other reviewer says, this is the first Aeon Flux fanfic I have seen written on ff.n, and I think it captures well the missing parts between the initial kiss scene followed by Aeon lying in bed next to Trevor.
Bruinen chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This is the first Aeon Flux fanfic I have been able to find and I thought that it was really good!