Reviews for Learn to Love
KassieJean chapter 13 . 6/21
I think this is bullshit, he shouldn't just forgive him like that.
berry5tz chapter 16 . 2/3
This was a wonderful story. It took me a couple of days to read all of it. And I didn't want to write my review until then so...

Naruto, was truly like a angel sent to not just Sasuke. But to all of his family. It was beautiful to watch Sasuke begin to shine under Naruto's care. His parents stopped their fighting. And Itachi, got his Lil brother back.

Sasuke learned through Naruto, that people that appear weak aren't always so. And Naruto was the stability that Sasuke needed in his life. In time Naruto, learned to gain strength from Sasuke. Who kept him anchored when things got crazy. I loved the fact that when trouble came their way. They worked through it. They didn't just continual to fight and grow further and further apart. But actually worked through it. That just shows the commitment of their love.

I'm glad that Arashi woke up. And was able to enjoy his children. I just wish that Kia, would have been there too. I'm also glad that Kyuubi and Arashi, we're able to work the past out between them. It was good to hear them apologize and forgive one another.

Finally, I'm glad Sasuke decided to stay home and that Naruto agreed to marry him. That truly was a happy ending!
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 16 . 1/12
But why? Why is it in everyone of your SasuNaru's you make Sasuke into a bastard half way through and you make Naruto a stupid dope that just goes along with it? Abd then you end it with some corny ass shit that raises more questions than solves them?
WolfieLiz chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Beautifull story! I want ed to hit sasuke so much
kikisi chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
oh god, this chapter is horrible you should never forgive someone who cheat on you, just for that I not finishing this... fuking stupid story
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Loved it!
FreakyFee94 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Heey, it was interesting! I really liked it! :D
Manxwolf chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
amazesauce. but you should have ended with some lemon.
Manxwolf chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
omg i love that manga!
SoRikuR0x chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Cute ending. yay naru can walk and play soccer and dance again!
SoRikuR0x chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Well I have 2 things
1) YAAAAY! They finally did it! So happy for them both!
2) WHAT? WHAT?! Sasuke, You are FORBIDDEN from leaving Naruto for FOUR years! HE NEEDS YOU!
SoRikuR0x chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Aww! Yay! They made up!
Lol. I could totally imagine a completely disheveled Sasuke pounding the door, then the old man's head, then going up a chute to get to naruto. XD
SoRikuR0x chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
poor naruto!
Damn Uchiha! Why the hell would you go and do that?! (Although I have to admit, I was laughing at Sasuke as he talked when he was high. He sounded like a little kid lol.) XD
SoRikuR0x chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Awww. Poor Naru, and Poor Sasu.
Yes. Mikoto, you will be living the rest of your life watching after these crazy Uchiha men. XD
SoRikuR0x chapter 10 . 6/22/2013