Reviews for Learn to Love
KAREE chapter 1 . 9/27
I enjoy the story, but the ending sucked, it was rushed and it didn't feel complete.
you called his hair chicken butt!
our family call sasuke duck butt because of his hairdo...this made me laugh so hard :)
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 8/26
Lol The end author notes was pretty funny. But the ending of this chapter was sad. Sasuke doesn't want anything to do with his family's company. Better yet he'd rather not be there at all. I feel sorry for Sasuke.
phonyscreenager chapter 3 . 5/9
his name is Kurama *cries*
kewlkidd chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Ok can't bear it. Need to stop reading.
kewlkidd chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Ok i don't know if you're trying WAAAAAAAAAY too hard to make the characters seem like their supposed attitude ((ex. "Well, in that car crash…my mom passed away and well, my dad…I'm alone right now teme.")) ((u didnt really have to add the "teme" at the end. It was just trying too hard)) or make the whole thing so OOC :-( ((ex. "sasuke gaping..."))either way, it was kind of annoying sorry not sorry.
KassieJean chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
I think this is bullshit, he shouldn't just forgive him like that.
berry5tz chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
This was a wonderful story. It took me a couple of days to read all of it. And I didn't want to write my review until then so...

Naruto, was truly like a angel sent to not just Sasuke. But to all of his family. It was beautiful to watch Sasuke begin to shine under Naruto's care. His parents stopped their fighting. And Itachi, got his Lil brother back.

Sasuke learned through Naruto, that people that appear weak aren't always so. And Naruto was the stability that Sasuke needed in his life. In time Naruto, learned to gain strength from Sasuke. Who kept him anchored when things got crazy. I loved the fact that when trouble came their way. They worked through it. They didn't just continual to fight and grow further and further apart. But actually worked through it. That just shows the commitment of their love.

I'm glad that Arashi woke up. And was able to enjoy his children. I just wish that Kia, would have been there too. I'm also glad that Kyuubi and Arashi, we're able to work the past out between them. It was good to hear them apologize and forgive one another.

Finally, I'm glad Sasuke decided to stay home and that Naruto agreed to marry him. That truly was a happy ending!
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
But why? Why is it in everyone of your SasuNaru's you make Sasuke into a bastard half way through and you make Naruto a stupid dope that just goes along with it? Abd then you end it with some corny ass shit that raises more questions than solves them?
WolfieLiz chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Beautifull story! I want ed to hit sasuke so much
kikisi chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
oh god, this chapter is horrible you should never forgive someone who cheat on you, just for that I not finishing this... fuking stupid story
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Loved it!
FreakyFee94 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Heey, it was interesting! I really liked it! :D
Manxwolf chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
amazesauce. but you should have ended with some lemon.
Manxwolf chapter 3 . 10/5/2013