Reviews for The House
love it
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Really beautiful! Thank you
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
THIS - is a wonderful story. Beautifully and touchingly written. Thanks.
RK9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I'm so glad I decided to check out some of your other work. I love this! :) Will read others after my exams end, hehe. Great job! You do seem to characterize Don perfectly each time! Beautiful, beautiful fic.

RK9.

Ps - Yes, I have a Don plushie. You no touch-ee! *huggles possesively*

However, I will give you an extra that I have... *hands new plushie over* But don't tell anyone! Shh!

And if I find out you abused him, I will hunt. you. down.

*disappears in a puff of green smoke*
lil smiles chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
that was beatiful, absolutely beautiful.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was absolutely lovely. Great peek inside Don's head, and spot-on characterization of him. I loved it!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Excellent job. I hadn't even wondered about what Don was thinking when Alan announced he was selling the house, but this fits perfectly.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I like it!
3rdgal chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Absolutely perfect. I loved it!
StatsGrandma chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is a fabulous story! You portrayed wonderfully the feeling of both house and home, and their intersection.

I look forward to your next endeavor.
simanis chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw. this is a nice and sweet story.

Loved the last part.

My sis passed on just one year ago and each time I go and visit my bro in law and when I go into the house, I would say "Hello and call out my sis's name softly and say I'm here." thanks!
vbatzka chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Speaking as a grandma in this group, I must tell you that Alan would smack Donnie up the side of the head if he dared tell his father he is old. He is getting older, not old. Seriously, this is wonderful. I love the hints about how Don has learned to push pain away, ignore it and go on. He knows it can be done, even over losing a piece of real estate. From this story, I can picture Don at the table doing homework and Charlie refusing to leave his homework, Mom keeping watch over each of her separate boys. It's a lovely glimpse of what it means to a person, Don specifically, to sell the home he grew up in. My favorite line was about Don's Mom knowing he was smarter than he acted, even if nobody else figured it out. Thanks. Feel free to check site status like this any old time.
Patty chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hey, that last line hits you where it hurts!

Good job! You've taken a simple story line and turned it into something very emotional.
Dori chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wonderful job, keep writing!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
omg, there's only one thing i can really say to such an amazingly written fic: i LOVED it, capitals all the way through!:) this is seriously the best fic yet on this topic in the show, so i want to say congrats, hats off to ya, and keep up this amazing work in fics to come!:):):)