Reviews for Old Habits
stormcallsthestorm chapter 1 . 8/22
I have just discovered Emma manga and anime, and I am really hooked! I hope you do write more Emma and William fan fics. I have read this for like almost 10 times already, and it never gets old. Love, love, love it! :)
Deliberatee chapter 1 . 5/18
I didn't know what I was missing for more than 10 years! I was just able to finish this series today, and I can say it's a breath of fresh air for a romance anime. Ironic really since it's far from being a new release. Sad that the fandom lacks a lot of love, if only I can write a good story like this. There's so much I wanted to see in the anime. I thirst! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Wonderful story! I understand if you're busy, and please don't think I'm prying, but could you do a story about Emma and William in which Emma might have to get used to starting to refer to William by his first name instead of "Mr. Jones," seeing as they're going to be a married couple and whatnot. Just a little suggestion, though. Keep up the good work! You're wonderful!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful. Oh cool.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like this, it seems time-appropriate enough and paints a very realistic picture of what might happen after the story ends. A very good fic I enjoyed reading:)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh yes, you did it justice. This is spot on, it's unbelievable. Thanks very much for writing. _

-adds to favorites-
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So complete;y in-character, adorable and warm like those delicious scones.

And the little sugar-tipped top was a really nice touch ;]

Really lovely.
imperfectchaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw... this is so cute! :)
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aw that was so cute! :)
Nanenna chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
It was beautiful and sweet and adorable! A cute little read that fit the series well. And don't worry about any little inconsistencies, I didn't feel any of it was out of place. (Not that I know too much about the Victorian era myself.) Nothing here was any more out of place than Hakim having a dot on his forehead.
AntarcticLight chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else... this was a great short story! I love the enviroment and conversation. It was only dificult for me to get the context of their meeting at first. It was never addressed that they were living under the same roof but not married yet to kiss infront of servents? I admit I'm slightly confused about that part. But LOVED the story and its detail!
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
K-kawaii!

Best (and only...) VRE fic I've ever read! :) Thank you for writing it. It was great. They were both perfectly in character, me thinks.

Only downside: No Hakim. XD Though, he probably wouldn't have fit into this very well. lol.
Concetta chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was nice and in character. I could totally see that happening.

Ciao!
GUCIGIRL chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I think you did VRE justice for sure. This was a very nice continuation of the story. It's a shame there aren't many fanfics at all.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful short story about Emma and William. They are truly wonderful characters and the story of Emma was a fantastic change from the run of the mill anime we see these days.

Your story had great attention to detail and was very accurate. Fantastic job! I wish you had more Emma stories to go along with it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »