Reviews for Spike Shirtless and Bleeding
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
This was amazing! You are a really good writer! :) one of the best buffy fanfiction I have read :D
Music-is-me chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
Yay you !
aisling chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
i just have to say that your story was amazing! it was so well rounded with everything happening at the right times and just brilliant overall!
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 11/19/2004
Whu? Oh dear Lord, as Giles is going to say. That was strange and lovely and sad and that ending was so unexpected my jaw dropped through the floor. Somehow I just didn't see him killing her, no matter what. Amazing. OK, write something a little more cheerful or I'm going to want to cry for quite a while. Wow.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
This was kinda sweet and kinda sad. Without the balancing influence of the rest of the Gang, I could easily see Dawn or Spike becoming that self-destructive. Good job.
samson chapter 8 . 3/5/2002
great story, really enjoyed it!
Cypherwulf chapter 8 . 1/23/2002
Good effin' story! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!
Trip chapter 8 . 10/10/2001
excellent story, im a little confused as to what typr of love Spike and Dawn had tho. All the same it was written so beautifully and put together so well that it seemed like an actual story mmore then a fanfic. *applauds*
Lucid Dreamer chapter 8 . 9/24/2001
Boy, did I ever like this story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Whenever you put it back up again, that is. Job well done Valerie.
Mera Megeta Vengence chapter 8 . 7/24/2001
That was great! You have got to have a sequel! PLEASE!
Arabiana chapter 8 . 7/2/2001
This is great! Write a sequel! Pretty plese with spike covered in chocolate sauce on top?
Angel Of Light chapter 8 . 6/11/2001
Great story _
veggie'slilangel chapter 8 . 6/10/2001
Wow,ohwow,oh wow! That was a great story! Sad, but still great.
Mel chapter 8 . 6/9/2001
Awesome! I love Spike/Dawn friendship stories, and this one was really well written.
talula chapter 7 . 6/4/2001
Very good tiny Valerie. I'm very impressed.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »