Reviews for Spike Shirtless and Bleeding
Angel Of Light chapter 7 . 6/2/2001
Wow! This story is so good, I can't wait to read the rest. _
larissa4 chapter 7 . 5/31/2001
How absolutely luscious! The details are fun and the dialogue is deftly handled. I also like how you have developed value-added characters and how everyone gets to participate in the action. Very well done!
Heeroluva chapter 7 . 5/31/2001
This is great. I can't wait for the next part.
Spikelicious chapter 7 . 5/31/2001
I just love this story! I love the idea of the "Spike is a Nancy boy dance" and can totally see Xander doing it! I even caught your Enieffac/Caffeine demon! Ha! Please keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to read more!
Nuri-chan2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I just read chapter gets custody of Dawn! Yay!

Please please don't kill spike off!I've read a lot of other great fanfics like this one and when it started to get good,they killed Spkie

N-E- way i look foreward to reading the next chapter!

Nuri
Nuri-chan2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Cool!

Nuri
Brendan Storm chapter 7 . 5/31/2001
Ohhh kay, Buffy's not dead. How? First Evil, makin her bad. Spike not evil? What you can "grow" a soul? Gypsies had a two for one sale with orbs of thessula? I'm confused. What I do love is the characterization, the rock on dawn and the way that Willow looks in leather when I think about that episode.. uh sorry, never mind. Werewolf or gay, and I can't pay somebody to bite me.
veggie'slilangel chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
I really like this. It's different, but in a good way.
Tassos chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
I like. YOu absolutely have to keep going with this!
Dana chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
THat was really godd, PLEASE FINISH !
spyder5 chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
I'm still hooked, and you've really got Spike down. In characterization I mean.
Taulmaril chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
Good!, can't wait to see what happens next.
Drake Roberts chapter 5 . 5/29/2001
Please write more soon? I admit I had my doubts when I started reading this, but now I'm hooked. I think your Spike characterization is dead on (no pun intended, I promise), as is the overall attitude of the others toward him. I can't wait to read more.
spyder5 chapter 5 . 5/29/2001
This is Val from the WD, right? Good story, can't wait for the rest.
Carrie Pettigrew chapter 5 . 5/29/2001
Noo! What a place to leave it! This story is SO good so far!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »