Reviews for Edge of Insanity
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I feel sorry for Roy, but he should've known better shouldn't he. I liked this story, bu tI don't think yo ushould continue it. It is good as it is, continuing it wouldn't do it much good.
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
It may seem that I am reviewing this late, but that is only because I had not read any of the FMA manga before this turned up on my author alert. Thank you for alerting me to the site that has it! Just this evening I finished it, and was able to read this fic.

I really like the idea behind this fic, and it is well-written. I think it would be great if you were to continue it. It has the feel of something with great story potential.

Once again, thank you!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow...that was depressing. Interesing to see where this goes. I hope you write another chapter!
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wah! Amazing! Beside Greed!Ling I likey Greed!Mustang better. E! I would love it if you would continue!
egde of insanity chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
wait a sec!

dose this REALLY happen?

in the manga?

wa...(;_;)

note:I haven't read very far in the manga version [of FMA]

but i know i love royia [and this is a big upset 4 me that i brought(read) unto myself]

(;_;) -tear tear
Mandy543 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Great story! I think that you should definately continue it.
DRAKE220 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
i'm debating whether i wish it had ended with his notes or if i want to applaud you for making roy greed 2. However, if you're following the manga, then shouldn't Roy have become lust? (hehehe- that would have been funny but completely destroying the tone of the story)

either way, i liked it.
pokey chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow, very cool.
Cojo chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Dude. That was perfect.

Mustang would have said all those things. You captured exactly how Mustang's reaction to all the death around him would be. A man!
Slaughtered.Wings chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
OMG... i love it. Its awesome! you catched mustang's characteristics well. yup, a nice work.