Reviews for Breath of Silver, Heart of Gold
GibbytheSecond chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Why did you stop posting? I hate it when excellent writers begin fantastic stories, build up some amazing potential, and then leave it! Please, please finish it! I adore this story so far, and even though it is clearly AU now, don't be afraid to carry it on in your own direction. Seriously, when I got here and saw that there were no more chapters and you hadn't updated in years, I looked like Pee-Wee Herman dying in 'Buffy'. I don't know how old you are or if you get the reference, but it's slow and awkward and painful and a bit funny, and you shouldn't do that to people. So please finish this excellent story!
The Duke of Earl chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
This is a fantastic story. I love it. It's a shame you haven't updated for 6 years though.
arizony chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
Wow! Liselle129 is acting as my Beta while my Beta is engaged with other pursuits right now. I have a problem with some writer's block and trying to come up with my next chapter. Liselle suggested I read your description of the banquet for some ideas on how to write my scene with the depth of description I need. I have read all of your chapters thus far, and have to say that I am sorry you haven't continued this. It is FANTASTIC! You have a gift for writing, and I would love to see more of your work, as well as a continuation of this one.

-arizony-
avatar boomstick chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This is one of the greatest Avatar stories I've ever read...and I haven't discovered it until now? What gives? I love your attention to detail, and how you completely get into the characters heads. As much as you make me want to punch Katara in the face, and later Aang, you nailed them spot on.

Why did you have to stop writing this 2 years ago? It really is amazing. Of course, now there's probably no hope at all for it to be finished (
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
This is a wonderful K/A fic, it was just so well written, and i was a sucker for the romance and humor in it.
Omg chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
That was...amazing! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D!
nutshak chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Dude! like when are you going to post another chapter! i am dying waiting for this story to continue! comon man! or woman! i don't care what gender you are, this story is great and i am only being vilant towards you cus' you an't giving us another chapter! please hurry! D
atree chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
Wow. Very nicely written, descriptive, etc. Do you plan to continue?
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
YAY! Drunken idiots, fluff, and weirdo possessive crystals! I yearn for more fluff! I need to choke on it!

*rereads review* I sound like I'm drunk. Anyway, great going on this. This can't be the end-more like writers' block. Continue as soon as you can!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
i contine to really enjoy this story. I love the detailed explanations of everything, and Sokka drunk (again) is funny! Plus, Katara being jealous of Li Mei is interesting. :) You have talent!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Much more than normal huh? *laughs*

I like this story much more than normal. The story flows from word to word naturally, and it is Kataang, which I love. :)
Sword'sfunPen'sbetter8P chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
hi,

i just finished reading your last chapter, and i can't tell you how great i think it is. One of my greatest hobbies is reading these fics and i wish to tell you that i think you have done a great job. I cant wait till you get the next part up so we can see what happens next
mrspacewood chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
your story is...AWESWOME!

whew!

YEAh!

Cant wait until the next update!

So dramatic...so fluffy...even though they arent sure about themselves.

actually katara isnt sure
high lord mage chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
love it, keep going this is better than all the other stories that i have read in the avatar section and like the length of it as a majority of avatar fics are one shots. Keep going and update soon.

Will there be any fighting/action in the story?
libowie chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
I can't wait until you update!