Reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Transcension
Umm, if this is supposed to be the Archie TMNT, Dregg was not in that.
Wing Omega chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
How could you kill the only Irma?
4477 chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Really nice story It's nice to finally find one true to the original comics. Oh yeah! I've been wondering why you did'nt have the 2003 to Present cartoon in your story and if theirs going to be a sequel to this.
Clairei chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
I spent most of my Saturday morning reading this fic and I must say that it was worth it! I absolutely loved everything in it. The characterization, the interactions, the words you used in certain scenes, the action sequences, the plot twists... just everything! The last three chapters were especially powerful and parts of it nearly made me cry (perhaps, that's because Leonardo is my favorite character and, uh, yeah. I shouldn't say anymore ;). It was also very thought provoking in general. This is definitely one of the best TMNT fics I've ever read! Good job!
Hazlov chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
good job
greshunkai chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
fantastic! beautifully done! do i understand that it took several writers to compose this very complicated composition?(from "credits.." at end of ch.9) if so, an intense and very satisfying collaboration!thank you all for a very fascinating reading experience.