Reviews for What Happens in Paris
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
What a sweet ending! About damn time! Can't blame Hermione for falling inlove with her husband.
happiness8000 chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
Nice Lucius/ Hermione fic, I liked how it spanned a number of years.
VMfangirl chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
Bravo! Now ll I need do is go to your author page and read all of your other stories. I know I will not be disappointed. Thank you for sharing your creative gifts.
VMfangirl chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
I am thoroughly enjoying the banter between Hermione and Lucius. You have stayed true to each of their characteristics. I luv luv luv the story to far. I usually only write reviews after reading the entire story, but to every rule there is an exception. Thank you for creating this fiction.
Kaylinezz chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
su kawaii
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This going to be awesome
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 25 . 7/17/2016
I enjoyed your story greatly. I like Paris setting and all the action throughout.
Now, I know you said, you don't like to write endings, but I think it, kind of, doesn't fit well with the rest of the story. The story was full of rich descriptions, which provided amazing backdrop for all the action and it was brilliant, but the ending was a little vague.
I'm saying it only, because I would love for the story to continue a little more...
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
Ohh, together again! Lovely...
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I must add, I love your Author Notes. Happy face. Wink.
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
OMG! This was amazing, I loved this chapter a lot. I made me grin like an idiot. Hahahaha. Great.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Very exciting story, so far. The plot is something like magical version of "Bourne Identity". I really like it.
Good job on characterisations too. Lucius is totally himself, scheming, slithering, clever and sexy he realised who his enemy is and her true value.
Hermione is clever, resourceful, quick thinking and good looking. I also like the fact, that she seems more valued by everyone, than originally. I find it annoying that she's so underestimated usually (as in her role in the war) she's far too brilliant for that.
I have one complaint though, the smoking? I'm not amused. I understand that people smoke, and that's fine, but you have made it such a point to make me see just how addicted she is... I don't like that.
But as the story goes, it's brilliant and I suppose this addiction makes her more human.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This may be an awesome story but I'm currently having far too hard a time getting past how manipulative and slimy Lucius is.
ordinary vamp chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
What a lovely fic, omg. The characterizations were spot-on, and you had such beautiful turns of phrase at times that made me pause and just experience the words.

What Happens in Paris was incredible.
anonymous chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
very well done - well written but no explanation for how Lucius left Azkaban ?
Sue Donym chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Wow, that was great! I really enjoyed the Paris setting, Hermione was fab, and your Lucius was sexy and, dare I say, sweet even. Thanks for sharing this with us!