Reviews for What Happens in Paris
ordinary vamp chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
What a lovely fic, omg. The characterizations were spot-on, and you had such beautiful turns of phrase at times that made me pause and just experience the words.

What Happens in Paris was incredible.
anonymous chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
very well done - well written but no explanation for how Lucius left Azkaban ?
Sue Donym chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Wow, that was great! I really enjoyed the Paris setting, Hermione was fab, and your Lucius was sexy and, dare I say, sweet even. Thanks for sharing this with us!
twibe chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Is this meant to be confusing? :P I'm guessing we will find out what Hermione is doing in Paris soon? And how old she is now? Does voldemort still have horcruxes in this story? How come they haven't come any closer to defeating him... ? :) like the story story even though I'm a little confused hehe
medward chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Lovely story, thank you so much. I love Lucius! I was surprised that Hermione didn't try to use her influence to get him released or his sentence shortened! Fortunately, Edouard sent her where Lucius could find her and the ending is sweet! I wish there was a sequel!
medward chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
I hope there are enough Phoenix tears left to cure her!
medward chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
What did he do indeed! Harry!
medward chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Might it not be wiser to apparate of floo to another Malfoy estate?
medward chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Certainly thru will not pass up this opportunity!
medward chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
Lucius to the rescue! Too bad he can't stay.
medward chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Oh! I was hoping they would get Lucius' ring back! The ring knows even though it was a muggle marriage! Yay!
medward chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Well that was easier than she thought. Seeing as Narcissa took up with a young fella, she can't complain about Hermione's age at least!
If Lucius should not survive, won't Hermione inherit a lot of his empire? I
She didn't sign a prenuptial after all.
medward chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
I can't believe Mrs. Weasley let Rita Skeeter inside! Also, what about those protective spells etc!
medward chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Oh my! I hope they don't hurt Lucius!
medward chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
"If you were still vivacious, clever, amusing, passionate, so easily lost in a book and so beautiful in the midst your anger...". Lucius surely is in love.