Reviews for What Happens in Paris
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/28
This going to be awesome
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 25 . 7/17
I enjoyed your story greatly. I like Paris setting and all the action throughout.
Now, I know you said, you don't like to write endings, but I think it, kind of, doesn't fit well with the rest of the story. The story was full of rich descriptions, which provided amazing backdrop for all the action and it was brilliant, but the ending was a little vague.
I'm saying it only, because I would love for the story to continue a little more...
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 20 . 7/16
Ohh, together again! Lovely...
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 16 . 7/16
I must add, I love your Author Notes. Happy face. Wink.
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 15 . 7/16
OMG! This was amazing, I loved this chapter a lot. I made me grin like an idiot. Hahahaha. Great.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 13 . 7/16
Very exciting story, so far. The plot is something like magical version of "Bourne Identity". I really like it.
Good job on characterisations too. Lucius is totally himself, scheming, slithering, clever and sexy he realised who his enemy is and her true value.
Hermione is clever, resourceful, quick thinking and good looking. I also like the fact, that she seems more valued by everyone, than originally. I find it annoying that she's so underestimated usually (as in her role in the war) she's far too brilliant for that.
I have one complaint though, the smoking? I'm not amused. I understand that people smoke, and that's fine, but you have made it such a point to make me see just how addicted she is... I don't like that.
But as the story goes, it's brilliant and I suppose this addiction makes her more human.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This may be an awesome story but I'm currently having far too hard a time getting past how manipulative and slimy Lucius is.
ordinary vamp chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
What a lovely fic, omg. The characterizations were spot-on, and you had such beautiful turns of phrase at times that made me pause and just experience the words.

What Happens in Paris was incredible.
anonymous chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
very well done - well written but no explanation for how Lucius left Azkaban ?
Sue Donym chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Wow, that was great! I really enjoyed the Paris setting, Hermione was fab, and your Lucius was sexy and, dare I say, sweet even. Thanks for sharing this with us!
twibe chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Is this meant to be confusing? :P I'm guessing we will find out what Hermione is doing in Paris soon? And how old she is now? Does voldemort still have horcruxes in this story? How come they haven't come any closer to defeating him... ? :) like the story story even though I'm a little confused hehe
medward chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Lovely story, thank you so much. I love Lucius! I was surprised that Hermione didn't try to use her influence to get him released or his sentence shortened! Fortunately, Edouard sent her where Lucius could find her and the ending is sweet! I wish there was a sequel!
medward chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
I hope there are enough Phoenix tears left to cure her!
medward chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
What did he do indeed! Harry!
medward chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Might it not be wiser to apparate of floo to another Malfoy estate?