Reviews for Lessons in Ordinary
I really like your writing style
RiRi chapter 13 . 4/10
Oh. My. Gosh. That was beautiful. You describe everything so beautifully. Your writing style is fantastic. I love the way you progress through BB and Raven's relationship. I also love how you don't make this like every other BBxRae fanfiction and rush through things. I also love what you did with Raven's powers. OMG ITS SO FANTASTIC. i literally read all the chapters in one sitting. So worth procrastinating on lol keep doing what you do! Its amazing! And good luck with your college search/choosing/attending lol
Patricia Starara chapter 2 . 4/8
Hi.
goldenflash100 chapter 13 . 1/9
I just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I'm sad to see that it isn't complete and I hope that one day you will give this story it's much needed amazing ending!
vans are cool chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Pretty good Miss. More romance I beg you for real
MORE ROMANCE PLZ chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Where is the romance with BB and Rae?
Faboo chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
YASS! I love this so much! You did/are doing a fabulous job!
talyy chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
"Her body close within the loose circle of his arms" was a great line because you could had just as easily said "hug" or "embrace" but you did not. It created a certain warm & comforting amosphere and you could almost feel the hug too. I like that the most in this chapter, along with Beast Boy's line "You never asked" because it showed how easily he trusted her with his personal life. And I kinda disliked the scene after everything goes black because I could not tell exacrly what was going on, although I know that was the intention its just that I think it could have been told more... fluidly? ...Am I making sense? Haha, well yeah , thats all. Onto the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Yo shit mad boring
Cb chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
The happy ending needs to be written.
Kamiragem chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Just say to me, please, that you will update a new chapter! I've read all chapters until here and I need it. You are amazing! This fic is amazing! Please, continue!
riverraiden chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
This is... quite possibly the most emotionally-charged piece of literature I have ever come across. I never once believed that I could find someone who knew that feeling of weightlessness, that feeling of staying in the rut because the outside world is something you're Just Not Ready For... I am truly grateful that there is someone out there who knows what it's like to be like this. I am equally grateful you had the courage to show this story to the world. Thank you for sharing this with me.
CncFan chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Rereading this story just because its so damn good. Just judging by the first chapter, you're a very poetic writer. The flashbacks are a nice touch that flesh out Raven as a character, and you write her POV better than pretty much any other author.
Johnny Beast chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Please if you see these reviews, please continue the story.
CleoArrow chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I have enjoyed EVERY chapter and yearn for more. This story flows beautifully; the relationship with all of the Titans -but especially Beast Boy and Raven- is perfect. Your writing is flawless and filled with talent and I beg of you to finish this story please. It is two in the morning right now and I have not stopped reading it since I began. PLEASE finished writing this!