Reviews for Lessons in Ordinary
micaelaann chapter 13 . 12/4
Very good fic. You have a great writing style, I enjoy it. Sad to see it's not completed and hope one day you'll finish it. If not, still an overall great story.
scatteredmind chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
this . is . incredible . i have no words . could u pleasee finish this bc its so so good ilysm
TheHydra chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Amazing truly amazing
TheHydra chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Once again this is Brilliant
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
finish the storyyy please! i love it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
least you finnished the more...intenso exciting parts of the story.I really like 's simple way you describe her feelings,actions,thoughts,memories,emotions,what she sees,how she 's ... ,you Writes so... . .If you can PLEASE,Writes that happy you can't,it's fine because,I mean,I know it will be cool,and awsome,and happy,and everything is going to be still,if you could do me the favour of finnishing it,I would be most FOR A GREAT STORY! ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
Don't read this because it is well written but not finished.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I really like your writing style
RiRi chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. That was beautiful. You describe everything so beautifully. Your writing style is fantastic. I love the way you progress through BB and Raven's relationship. I also love how you don't make this like every other BBxRae fanfiction and rush through things. I also love what you did with Raven's powers. OMG ITS SO FANTASTIC. i literally read all the chapters in one sitting. So worth procrastinating on lol keep doing what you do! Its amazing! And good luck with your college search/choosing/attending lol
Unused Account Here chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Hi.
goldenflash100 chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
I just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I'm sad to see that it isn't complete and I hope that one day you will give this story it's much needed amazing ending!
vans are cool chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Pretty good Miss. More romance I beg you for real
MORE ROMANCE PLZ chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Where is the romance with BB and Rae?
Faboo chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
YASS! I love this so much! You did/are doing a fabulous job!
talyy chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
"Her body close within the loose circle of his arms" was a great line because you could had just as easily said "hug" or "embrace" but you did not. It created a certain warm & comforting amosphere and you could almost feel the hug too. I like that the most in this chapter, along with Beast Boy's line "You never asked" because it showed how easily he trusted her with his personal life. And I kinda disliked the scene after everything goes black because I could not tell exacrly what was going on, although I know that was the intention its just that I think it could have been told more... fluidly? ...Am I making sense? Haha, well yeah , thats all. Onto the next chapter