Reviews for Our Darkest Day
katiek12345 chapter 1 . 1/27
Loved it! 3
Bigdreamsandsharpfangs chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
yes please! those sound good.
SynysterLycan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OMG I LUVED THAT GREAT JOB XD
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Ahh, so cute at the end, love them removing their masks, though i think they should have done it in the main room where everyone could see them.

The Robin POV one was great too.
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I think that would be realy cute. the out-take fics
The Next Joel Schumacher chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
nothing special
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Positively brilliant. I absolutely adore your prose, and this parallel story is great next to the one in Robin's POV. I like how you ended it, and the emotional trauma you put poor Robin through. Great job.
anessavanella chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was so cool it has a little bit of everything it's just right, and it was so Kawai!_
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This was really excellent and very easy to follow. It was slightly confusing for me simply because I haven't caught the episodes that the fic is based between, but that's not your fault. I've never really read anything with this pairing (they always seemed a little to sibling-esque) but now I'm very interested in it. It would be great if you did other ones! Not only revolving around their relationship, but just general Titan fics. Good work!
Simply Myself chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Yayness! This was seriously awesome. I'd love to see more.
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw. _ This fic was awesome. We really need more Speedy/Rob around here. Spread the clone love!

Keep writing, you definitely have talent.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Lovely pair of stories; you had me on the edge of my seat waiting for them to get saved. And yes, I'd loved to read about the beginning of their relationship! Speedy and Robin are just too cute.
Gottaluvit chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow, that was excellant, wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing it, I loved it.