Reviews for Only Time Will Tell
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Wow...I know its been long time since it's updated and this is not the first time I read this ( but I wasn't review I guess) but did u planing on continuing it?
Ex-SOLDIER Zack Fair chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
I absoulutely love this story please keep writing, this is a great a.u. fanfic and I'd hate to see it stop because of lack of reviews.
Mikoyasha chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
update this story! It's super awesome and an incredible motivation to other writers on ~

You're a charmer. I love your work. ;)

Miko
Ex-SOLDIER Zack Fair chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Hey Just leaving a review I like how this story is going so far, however just at the end of this chapter you had a plot hole you had tidus lock the door before looking through his mail and then had his mom slightly open the door with out it getting unlocked :3 just thought I'd let you know.
thepinkmartini chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
good chap! i miss this story
YunieTIDUSfanfreak chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
Ow! Its been 3years I gues? And I still love your stories! I've been lookng f0rward to the next chapter, so please update soon BosS!
JordanMathias chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
A wonderful story although seeing the dates of updates I got sad lol. I really like how you displayed Tidus and Yuna here. Something you could definitely see if they were in this situation. Yuna wanting Tidus to be better and Tidus ashamed of not being better. Update soon!
thedreamer256 chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
i honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE 3 this storyyyy! your story descriptions are amazing and i could imagine them at the ocean playing (although i'm surprised tidus's pervy side made no comment about her wet shirt lol okay maybe i'm the one being pervy) while i was laughing and smiling like a happy little tot. and then i caught that and scolded myself for smiling like such a pedo. anyyyywaaayyy! i quite reluctant about tidus's badass side (i'm just always used to him being such a good guy and managing to be a hottie at the same time-not many authors make him a perfect badass, majorly good some bad, but that's okay.), and i was honestly about to quit reading when yuna's call came, but then i realized that there was a more depth to it. i was also reluctant about yuna finding out about his badass side, but i quickly shoved it away after a few more fluffy scenes. i know them being together might not be until another 20 chapters later, but i have hope that they'll be the sweetest couple EVER! authors pretty much have a pretty busy life and it's quite a challenge to update, so i'm not gonna say "UPDATE SOON!" (oh wait i did...:D) just update when your inspiration for the story comes to mind, kay? awww shoot i forgot to say something else (i have short term memory loss), but i guess it can be saved for later. kaythanxbai!
Danko Kaji chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
I like the whole 'Best friend, we haven't talked in ages" scenario and I love that Tidus and Yuna are best friends, their chemistry is great for that, but...

It's quite obvious you're pushing Yuna and Tidus together. But there are so many undesirable elements for a romantic relationship to work out, like 1) Tidus sleeping with the jerkette, and I feel for Yuna, he is 'tainted' in a way 2) They indeed are very close, they share an absolutely sweet platonic bond "families are best friends" 3) Yuna's not going to Zanarkand to stay, she's there for only a few weeks 4) Baralai and Yuna are quite honestly happy in their relationship, why strain it over favoritism? (although I'm arguing partially over favoritism, but that's not the main reason)

The biggest thing that irked me is, why can't Yuna go back earlier than her parents to see her own boyfriend's Graduation party (at least), or go back for a day or two, it's not like she HAS to be at Zanarkand with Braska.

I'm sorry if I'm being a jackass in criticism, but this story could be better if you put more originality in it. There's enough of Tidus/Yuna material, it's not like 'Tuna' fans are lacking.

But really, I like this story, and it has potential. So, please, don't fall down the road of 'cliches' even though I'm aware you've broken a few (like Tidus, the badass horndog and Yuna the fragile good girl).

This is honesty from a fan, not mockery from a hater. :3
6jrz422 chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
Another great chapter, I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapters as I think this is the best inprogress story i've read, not that it's surprising or anything considering how good Zanarkand A-East was
KurukiXV chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
Awesome chapter! I do love the dynamics between Tidus and Yuna. It's like awkward but sweet. And I have a feeling that Yuna and Baralai are gonna break up...Can't wait to see the next chapter!
thepiratejilt chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
I really liked this chapter! I.. forgot everything I was planning on saying, but they were all positive things :p mainly.. it's very in-character, and it sets the mood really well..

and they just seem so at home on the beach!

or in the rain.

just.. water, really. haha. if there's a lot of water, it reminds me of tidus/yuna xD

one thing i always like about your stories are how good you are at painting pictures in my mind xD like, for some reason, this sentence made me laugh, "I looked over my shoulder to see Tidus with his head planted in the table for some unknown reason.", probably because i could so easily envision it in my head xD

buuut.. i will say this: i presume that at some point this will be tidus/yuna, and when the time comes, i just hope that you have a very good setup for that? you know? because as it stands, with both of them continuing to vehemently denying having any romantic feelings for eachother, even though their actions sometimes seem to betray that, it would be really random and possibly rather unbelievable if anything were to happen between them. :p
thepinkmartini chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
great chapter! thanks for the update!
Aslickain Kiant chapter 17 . 6/22/2010
awwww :) this chappy is really well written! XD thankx 4 upload!
Kotono116 chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Just reread your story again. Most AUs have Tidus super popular withouth a care in the world and pretty much sex-drived mind, while Yuna is unpopular, frail, and just has Tidus come to her rescue. Also have her innocent too. You on the other hand make them real. Tidus is popular, but still has a good heart, and is driven by hormones to a normal extent of a young male, and Yuna is innocent but yet understands things going on around her when she is informed. Hopefully she is a figther when it comes to Lenne.

Please update soon.