Reviews for A Thousand Languages
Bunnyapocalypse96 chapter 1 . 3/11
That was absolutely brilliant :)
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I would like to say something, but it seems I can't find it in myself to put it in words. Anyway, you have 106 reviews that says what I think I want to say. So, yeah. Read them all, and there you will find it.
Contragutalions on this beautiful piece.
Jo Brealy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Love it:)
rudeandnotginger1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Perfection
ShatteredBlue221 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Another beautiful piece!
mecaka chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
- why. Just why. This is so sad.
darkmagiciangirl17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Sweet. That was sweet.
peevesisawesome chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing! Beautiful and moving :) I love it so much!
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I am speechless-or should I say unable to write since I cannot speak to you. You have an amazing way, from what I have seen, of making the story wash over the reader, keeping it distant. This was very different from Alone on the Water, but it procured the same feeling. I suppose I was not speechless in the end, this seems to happen a lot. I have nothing to say until I put pen to paper- or in this case finger to keyboard- and start writing. Then it flows from me like I knew all along how I wanted to express myself, and maybe I unknowingly did. Your stories have that same flowing, as if you went through the same process, this one more than the other that I read.
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was such a beautiful work.. I can't express how much I enjoyed it and how much it pulled on my heartstrings
PasDuTout chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So powerful!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow. Amazing!
Um chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love the ending. It was a bit confusing, but maybe I didn't take it all in well enough? (: good job!
Dont Get It chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love this but dont really understand the scene wher the doctor dies...i read it like three times but i still dont understand what happened...
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 12/30/2013