Reviews for A Thousand Languages
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/30
I thought at some parts that it was going to be angst, but it turned out to really very sweet and domestic. Just how the Doctor and Rose should be.
Gorgeous.
I was intrigued after reading alone on the water to see what else you have written, and I found to my delight both Dr Who and Avatar, two series I adore. This one is beautiful in its understatement. In the way that Rose recognizes everything we expect as human beings, and the way the Doctor fulfills all of them and none of them and it's all right. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
That was amazing
Bunnyapocalypse96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
That was absolutely brilliant :)
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I would like to say something, but it seems I can't find it in myself to put it in words. Anyway, you have 106 reviews that says what I think I want to say. So, yeah. Read them all, and there you will find it.
Contragutalions on this beautiful piece.
Jo Brealy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Love it:)
rudeandnotginger1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Perfection
ShatteredBlue221 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Another beautiful piece!
mecaka chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
- why. Just why. This is so sad.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Sweet. That was sweet.
peevesisawesome chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This is amazing! Beautiful and moving :) I love it so much!
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I am speechless-or should I say unable to write since I cannot speak to you. You have an amazing way, from what I have seen, of making the story wash over the reader, keeping it distant. This was very different from Alone on the Water, but it procured the same feeling. I suppose I was not speechless in the end, this seems to happen a lot. I have nothing to say until I put pen to paper- or in this case finger to keyboard- and start writing. Then it flows from me like I knew all along how I wanted to express myself, and maybe I unknowingly did. Your stories have that same flowing, as if you went through the same process, this one more than the other that I read.
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was such a beautiful work.. I can't express how much I enjoyed it and how much it pulled on my heartstrings
PasDuTout chapter 1 . 2/15/2014