Reviews for A Thousand Languages
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Great story.
Whovainz is me chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Confused at first... but... in crying now...
AshenMoon42 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Beautiful writing. Absolutely exquisite! I love everything about it - I can't even explain what parts!
Aoife Miranda chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This was lovely. Actions speak louder than words, and even though The Doctor ***says*** he loves Rose, his actions show it more than his words do. And Rose is the same way. The Doctor and Rose love each other, they're like any other married couple, with their disagreements and trials, and yet their love somehow transcends everything else. And no matter where they go, no matter what language they speak, no matter what space and time has in store for them, no matter how many companions they take on, the deep and abiding love The Doctor and Rose have for each other will never change. 3
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I thought at some parts that it was going to be angst, but it turned out to really very sweet and domestic. Just how the Doctor and Rose should be.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I was intrigued after reading alone on the water to see what else you have written, and I found to my delight both Dr Who and Avatar, two series I adore. This one is beautiful in its understatement. In the way that Rose recognizes everything we expect as human beings, and the way the Doctor fulfills all of them and none of them and it's all right. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
That was amazing
Bunnyapocalypse96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
That was absolutely brilliant :)
Lesbrasdemer chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I would like to say something, but it seems I can't find it in myself to put it in words. Anyway, you have 106 reviews that says what I think I want to say. So, yeah. Read them all, and there you will find it.
Contragutalions on this beautiful piece.
Jo Brealy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Love it:)
rudeandnotginger1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Perfection
ShatteredBlue221 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Another beautiful piece!
mecaka chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
- why. Just why. This is so sad.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 1 . 4/27/2014