Reviews for A Thousand Languages
NoodlesandPie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oo this was really good. I cried a little but i,m not sure if thats just after effects of reading alone on the water
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was amazing. It was a side of this type of thing that I've never seen before.
ARTmeg chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*dies on the floor, happy and miserable all at the same time* This was beautiful. My favorite part was how even after they kiss, not much of their interactions with each other change. Because as it says in the very beginning it really wasn't a dramatic change, they were already in love with each other and had been for a very long time. It wasn't something new to them, they were soulmates from the very moment he first took her hand. Oh that a bit deep.

How all the Doctors were at the funeral was incredible, an amazing idea.

He died and i was just NOOOOO but then he comes back at a different point in his life and they are able to live happily together even after he died in her arms, so I was very happy with how it ended. You are an amazing writer, I can only hope that one day I might be as good as you.
ameliagianna chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'm not a major Rose/Ten shipper-actually, I'm not even through Doomsday yet, so I really don't know for sure-but this was so amazing, so beautifully written, and everything was just perfect.

And yes, I realize I am reading this SEVEN years after it was written and you probably won't even get this. But I had to send it out there, anyway. Because nothing can compare to this.
Thousandcrystals chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
The perfect tribute to Rose and the Doctor. You have outdone yourself splendidly. This is, in one word, though it deserves a thousand, beautiful. You should be proud, and a little bit sad. Like anyone who has come to the end of a beautiful story. But then, you know that, don't you?
Thousandcrystals
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I don't know why this made me cry, but it did. Maybe it's because Rose will never have this life.

Maybe it's because the Doctor will never have this life.
random-is-awsome chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was brilliant, heart-breaking and incredible and all packed up in one chapter. You are such a fantastic author. Thank you for writing this!
And I Am Undone chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
The last one I'm imagining you've based on an actor whose intials are B.T.C.C. and I don't want to know if I'm wrong. I loved Ten and Rose, and didn't want either of them to ever leave. Thank you for this 'verse where they stay together.

You are masterful at evoking emotion in your readers. Fiction is a deadly weapon in your hands - AOTW killed me. Performance resurrected me, and now this has nearly done me in again. I shall keep coming back to read you, but I must watch the dosage, lest I die.
TheSociopathsHaveTheBox chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
A Thousand Words could not even describe how perfect this story is. I'm going to leave it at that.
Orange H chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That last line killed me. You just made me so happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is beautiful magnificent brilliant and i hate you for it because you give me the feels how could you give me the feels i have so many ready and aaaaaaghghghg!
ChildofGallifrey7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Jaw-droppingly good story. Absolutely fantastic.
Susannah-Belle chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
How can you have only ONE doctor who story!? This is one of the best I have EVER read!
B chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You make me love Rose! And I LOVE the funeral idea. Brilliant!
Cartilong chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is lovely, sad and wonderful all at the same time.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »