Reviews for A Thousand Languages
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow. Amazing!
Um chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love the ending. It was a bit confusing, but maybe I didn't take it all in well enough? (: good job!
Dont Get It chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I love this but dont really understand the scene wher the doctor dies...i read it like three times but i still dont understand what happened...
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is beautiful :)
CuratioLethe chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was possibly the loveliest thing I think I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is lovely. It is a beautiful idea and it written just as beautifully. Keep it up!
ShipsCollide chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ah! This is literally perf! I nearly died when I read it. So beauriulf
BlueMilagro chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
*cries quietly in corner* That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
BlackBlade0001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I just want you to know...you actually made me cry [a little!]. This is a truly beautiful and fantastic and very much The-Doctor-and-Rose story. Thank you for writing it.
Psyched Out chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This makes me really happy... (: Thanks again for the fantastic read!
Sue chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Yes! Wonderfully done!
NoodlesandPie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oo this was really good. I cried a little but i,m not sure if thats just after effects of reading alone on the water
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was amazing. It was a side of this type of thing that I've never seen before.
ARTmeg chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*dies on the floor, happy and miserable all at the same time* This was beautiful. My favorite part was how even after they kiss, not much of their interactions with each other change. Because as it says in the very beginning it really wasn't a dramatic change, they were already in love with each other and had been for a very long time. It wasn't something new to them, they were soulmates from the very moment he first took her hand. Oh that a bit deep.

How all the Doctors were at the funeral was incredible, an amazing idea.

He died and i was just NOOOOO but then he comes back at a different point in his life and they are able to live happily together even after he died in her arms, so I was very happy with how it ended. You are an amazing writer, I can only hope that one day I might be as good as you.
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'm not a major Rose/Ten shipper-actually, I'm not even through Doomsday yet, so I really don't know for sure-but this was so amazing, so beautifully written, and everything was just perfect.

And yes, I realize I am reading this SEVEN years after it was written and you probably won't even get this. But I had to send it out there, anyway. Because nothing can compare to this.
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »