Reviews for A Thousand Languages
Thousandcrystals chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
The perfect tribute to Rose and the Doctor. You have outdone yourself splendidly. This is, in one word, though it deserves a thousand, beautiful. You should be proud, and a little bit sad. Like anyone who has come to the end of a beautiful story. But then, you know that, don't you?
Thousandcrystals
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I don't know why this made me cry, but it did. Maybe it's because Rose will never have this life.

Maybe it's because the Doctor will never have this life.
random-is-awsome chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was brilliant, heart-breaking and incredible and all packed up in one chapter. You are such a fantastic author. Thank you for writing this!
And I Am Undone chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
The last one I'm imagining you've based on an actor whose intials are B.T.C.C. and I don't want to know if I'm wrong. I loved Ten and Rose, and didn't want either of them to ever leave. Thank you for this 'verse where they stay together.

You are masterful at evoking emotion in your readers. Fiction is a deadly weapon in your hands - AOTW killed me. Performance resurrected me, and now this has nearly done me in again. I shall keep coming back to read you, but I must watch the dosage, lest I die.
TheSociopathsHaveTheBox chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
A Thousand Words could not even describe how perfect this story is. I'm going to leave it at that.
Orange H chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That last line killed me. You just made me so happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is beautiful magnificent brilliant and i hate you for it because you give me the feels how could you give me the feels i have so many ready and aaaaaaghghghg!
ChildofGallifrey7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Jaw-droppingly good story. Absolutely fantastic.
Susannah-Belle chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
How can you have only ONE doctor who story!? This is one of the best I have EVER read!
B chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You make me love Rose! And I LOVE the funeral idea. Brilliant!
Cartilong chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is lovely, sad and wonderful all at the same time.
pitchpearlgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
STOP IT STOP IT JUST STOP IT WITH THE FEELS ASDFGHJKLASDFJASHGJSKALSG

*inhales*

okay time for a real review. i love how you put it together, with the part about her going to his final death. it was at that point i was feeling a bit teary, but not until the end did i actually break down.
THE END.
DANGIT THAT END.
you had me in absolute tears by the end, so bad i had to get up and get some tissues. i'll admit, i do occasionally get emotional over something, but it's been a while since i've had a sob-fest over something. the second to last line, "You'll know it someday. You'll feel it someday. A thousand times, in a thousand languages, on a thousand different worlds you'll hear it said again as you stand there at his side, holding his hand", i printed out and am carrying around in my wallet, to remind myself what true love is and will always be (or what hopefully soon will be; i'm still friggen single!).

i sent this to a few of my friends, hopefully they'll read it too and feel the same way.

NOW THAT THE INSANELY LONG REVIEW IS FINALLY OVER I'M GONNA GO NURSE MY ACHING HANDS AND CONTINUE TRYING TO MEND MY BROKEN FEELZ.
CIAO
MaggiePuckDunne chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This hurt me in ways I wasn't aware I could be and/or wanted to be hurt.
Thank you?
Destiel Is Gospel chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONO NONNONOONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
god damnit... you just like to make readers cry, right?, I mean this is beautiful but it's so beautiful it makes me cry (does that even makes sense?). I could praise your magnific writing skills until my fingers ache from typing, but you know you're wonderful so why waste words that I won't even use correctly?

this is an amazing story, fantastic (also, the last regeneration you describe, the one with the ginger hair, why did it remind me of a certain actor with cat-like eyes and the most peculiar last name huh?)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »