Reviews for A Thousand Languages
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awwwww that was touching! Loved it!
paisleyb chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ok...now I'm crying...why did you do this? :'(
if you haven't read it...read it...now...this is amazing...
Aless Nox chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice.
I see this must have been written some time ago.

I like it. It's very good.

I liked the funeral. Wonder who the others were.

Rose was really where the doctor changed, and I wondered if she'd ever find a way to say goodbye.

Good ending, like always.

Keep writing.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh my fucking god my feels. I cannot
Holy fuck
I love you so much oh my god
rowenaravenclaw94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Are you trying to kill me with feels?! I'm marathoning your fics at 4 in the morning and just... I can't even. I'm out of evens to even can. Lol. Thank you for writing such moving and creative and generally heartbreaking fics.
Effsnares chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
How is it that each of your fics manages to shake me to my core.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What absolutely beautiful writing.
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Why are'nt you a writer?
EndlessBlue chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I've actually never seen Doctor Who (there are vague memories of a curly-haired man and a fantastic scarf, but that was from when I was seven years old, so, technically I've seen it, I guess, but not really) but I found this story through another author's favorites list and decided on a lark to give it a read.

I'm very glad I did. It was amazing. The ending, the part where older Rose is talking to her younger self, was absolutely beautiful. And the final line...yeah. Wow.

And now I just might have to give up the fight and finally order those Doctor Who DVDs from Netflix.
Eyrion chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So good, I'm bawling like a baby. It had remarkable flow, despite disjointed timelines. Beautiful enough I probably won't ever forget it. Sad enough I hope I do.
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
-wipes eyes-

You always write such profound and beautiful things. Just, wow.
kk chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful.
Mephistyo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This story.

YESSSSSSSS. My point exactly. Brilliant, really brilliant. Just the right amount of everything. YESSSss.
StarryEyed41 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I stupidly read this while listening to "Rose's Theme" and "Doomsday". Oh lord the tears!

Great writing! I'm loving all of your fics. :)
noblepond chapter 1 . 3/2/2012