Reviews for A Thousand Languages
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Why are'nt you a writer?
EndlessBlue chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I've actually never seen Doctor Who (there are vague memories of a curly-haired man and a fantastic scarf, but that was from when I was seven years old, so, technically I've seen it, I guess, but not really) but I found this story through another author's favorites list and decided on a lark to give it a read.

I'm very glad I did. It was amazing. The ending, the part where older Rose is talking to her younger self, was absolutely beautiful. And the final line...yeah. Wow.

And now I just might have to give up the fight and finally order those Doctor Who DVDs from Netflix.
Eyrion chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So good, I'm bawling like a baby. It had remarkable flow, despite disjointed timelines. Beautiful enough I probably won't ever forget it. Sad enough I hope I do.
ShareMyUmbrella chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
-wipes eyes-

You always write such profound and beautiful things. Just, wow.
kk chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful.
Mephistyo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This story.

YESSSSSSSS. My point exactly. Brilliant, really brilliant. Just the right amount of everything. YESSSss.
StarryEyed41 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I stupidly read this while listening to "Rose's Theme" and "Doomsday". Oh lord the tears!

Great writing! I'm loving all of your fics. :)
inksoul.enchanted chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I cried. Doctor/Rose will always be my OTP 3
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is beyond amazing. You've captured what I love about Ten and Rose so perfectly here... they do have a feeling of just "understanding" where they stand with each other. I enjoyed the chemistry with them so much.

You just slayed me with your idea of how the Doctor's death would be observed. Absolutely beautiful but heartbreaking as well.

Loved this very much.

Clare
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was one of the better Rose/Ten fics I've read. Good job!

heidi
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Honestly, the way you write makes me so insecure about my own writing abilities. This is so perfect, so wonderful and lovely. Everlastingly brilliant. Just...there are no words.

Aimlessly Unknown
bea-delicious chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is breathtakingly beautiful. I have no words...

I loved alone on the water and you've made me feel the same anguish all over again.

RH
Majnoona chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow.
KTxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is beautiful! I really enjoyed it.
WordsDeceive chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Rose, the one who won't be forgotten because she didn't leave by choice, not her choice or the Doctors, while I know now this is an impossible story line it rings true of their relationship, it almost was her, it almost was Rose and The Doctor, maybe forever and that's what makes this so malancholy and dear. You capture the Doctor so well, the anguish, the self righteous behavior, and the love and passion just cry out. Bravo.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »