Reviews for A Thousand Languages
kk chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderful.
Mephistyo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This story.

YESSSSSSSS. My point exactly. Brilliant, really brilliant. Just the right amount of everything. YESSSss.
TrollandoFics chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I stupidly read this while listening to "Rose's Theme" and "Doomsday". Oh lord the tears!

Great writing! I'm loving all of your fics. :)
noblepond chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I cried. Doctor/Rose will always be my OTP 3
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is beyond amazing. You've captured what I love about Ten and Rose so perfectly here... they do have a feeling of just "understanding" where they stand with each other. I enjoyed the chemistry with them so much.

You just slayed me with your idea of how the Doctor's death would be observed. Absolutely beautiful but heartbreaking as well.

Loved this very much.

Clare
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was one of the better Rose/Ten fics I've read. Good job!

heidi
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Honestly, the way you write makes me so insecure about my own writing abilities. This is so perfect, so wonderful and lovely. Everlastingly brilliant. Just...there are no words.

Aimlessly Unknown
bea-delicious chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is breathtakingly beautiful. I have no words...

I loved alone on the water and you've made me feel the same anguish all over again.

RH
Majnoona chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow.
KTxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is beautiful! I really enjoyed it.
WordsDeceive chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Rose, the one who won't be forgotten because she didn't leave by choice, not her choice or the Doctors, while I know now this is an impossible story line it rings true of their relationship, it almost was her, it almost was Rose and The Doctor, maybe forever and that's what makes this so malancholy and dear. You capture the Doctor so well, the anguish, the self righteous behavior, and the love and passion just cry out. Bravo.
SuLily chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love this story, your characterization of the Doctor is spot on and amazing. The scene with the last Doctor was heartbreaking. I loved the whole narrative, this is faved!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is amazing. And sort of happy. But mostly sad. And completely brilliant.
TableDeskChair chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I usually try to avoid Doctor Who fics, because...Well, more often than not they're just silly. But this managed to have emotional weight without attempting flamboyant declarations of lurve, or pointlessly angsty soliloquies. Thank you.
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I liked this. A lovely look at the two of them. And a wonderful take on what could happen at his end.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »