Reviews for No Turning Back
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
Well, that ended depressingly. Good story! *sniff*
JovianJeff chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
OMG that was powerful, and unexpected. I think partially because I am a Tyr fan and couldn't imagine how Gaheris could get the drop on him, but enough of that, oddly it wasn't the main part of what was going through my mind. That, by the way, is a praise to your work. I was so focused on story that I only peripherally noted what happened with Tyr. Thank you for an amazing, romantic, exciting ride in these thirteen chapters. I'll enjoy coming back to this story again.
JovianJeff chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
I think several chapters went by again without comment. That is by no means a comment in itself save this continues to be riveting that I just wanted to go on to the next chapter. I am very glad you wrote this and kept posting it even in the face of no reviews until chapter 5. Its amazing work. Thank you for writing and sharing it. Now I'm off to the next chapter!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Can a chapter be described as gorgeous? If so this is one of them. It was a beautiful run through of an evening out and the ending of it in Tyr's room. Loved it from Beka's point of view from the comment about the microscope, to criminals and dancing, and of course her and Tyr. So many highlights, which all in all say another great chapter. Thank you for sharing this!
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Wow that was...steamy, hot and very, very good. An incredible job of taking it just far enough, yet not too far. A beautiful example of romance, a perfect balance that never even threatened to go into the realm of sappy. Not that I don't like sappy...Thanks for another great chapter!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
That was beautiful! How Try handled things at the end gave so much more meaning to all both he and Beka had to go through in order to get there. It was a perfect set up because it didn't appear to be an author set up. Just a natural chain of events that made the 'showdown' that much more satisfying. I also loved the term Valentine-ology. Very nice all around. Looking forward to my next break so I can get to the next chapter, thank you for writing this!
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
This has been brilliant! Sorry for not reviewing until now. I was caught up in the story and just kept wanting the next chapter, but I had to stop and write after this one. It begged for a compliment, not that the other two hadn't. Thanks for writing this, sticking with it (as apparently at first no one reviewed if I recall the a/ns correctly), this is wonderful.
Natta chapter 13 . 10/13/2006
wow, this was a really cool story. I especially like the ending.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 13 . 6/2/2006
Wow. The escape was pretty cool (except for the Beka-taking-Flash part). And Tyr was really good to her over that... The epilogue, though... Still wow, but in a different way. I'm not used to sad endings! But very accurate to the 'verse.
prin69 chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
ok if that last chapter left me sad, this left me... just something really beyound sad. .

so amazing, and beautifully written. hooray!
prin69 chapter 12 . 5/24/2006
are you TRYING to kill me?

so i start off laughing at beka's comment's. and then it all seemed so sad, and pathetic. devastating really. don't break the reader's hearts! the last line, woah.
prin69 chapter 11 . 5/24/2006
oh, beka! i feel so sad for her. the muffin baker hating her, the man adoring tyr, tyr confusing her, and the woman with the sick child. so sad! and now flash! wow. you like your beka angst. ;)
prin69 chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
very cool! i love the end with tyr, and beka pausing for a moment. the pressure to leave with no maru to rescue them. and the political tension escalating. fabulous!

on a side note, i had finals this week and i gradute the weekend after next, so i had no time to even read fic! :( luckily, exams are now over so some of the pressure is gone and i can return to the wonderful world of fic!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
Very cool. The bit at the beginning was alternately hot and amusing, and the cliffhanger is so frustrating! I'm waiting on the next chapter.
prin69 chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
i LOVE the chapter title. .

this is an excellent chapter. poor beka, stuck in that position. and tyr is just confusing her even more! silly tyr.

tyr's switches in emotions are fantastic.

and wow, what a way to leave the chapter!