Reviews for Every Day
metasgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awwwww~! sooooo sweet! I loved it...
DreamInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow (: It's not exactly...a pairing is it? CowxJack LMAO

Its good. Very good. Is the girl Karen? Muffy? I dont know..

Unexpected hhehe (:

Very good. x
Serencity chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
The last sentence was random, pure random. And the work of a genius. (is that how you spell it? o.0)
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
(First of all, I'm sorry for bombarding your email with all these reviews. I just luvv you too much X3)

I honestly, seriously remember reading this fanfic all the way back in 2006. I read it once, loved it, but didn't review... then like six months later, I randomly found it again, but again I didn't review. One year later, I'm reviewing, telling you it's frickin' awesome. And now that I think back, this inspired one of my oneshots o.o This is the best, most original idea ever, haha.
Sugar.Milk.Tea chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Really, It thought the girl was Muffy?
lainshadow chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I read it through once, backtracked, scanned it re-read the sentence and I was just like “EH?”

That’s so funny! The writing was so moving and you could tell the writer really cared about Jack and then it turns out to be a cow and it’s like “Okay.” I take it the other girl was Karen?

*bangs head on keyboard*

Great writing by the way _-
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Lol :)

very unsuspecting! _
sillybillyxo chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
LOL... that made me literally laugh out loud. That came out of no where! Hahaha oh god, how funny.
MK chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Really good! I wonder what Jack would think if he found out that his cow is in love with him!
sea kelp chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
HAH. Thats hilarious!

You made it seem so much like a human. Very original.
Michellie chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow-a cow..
The Eloquent Keyboard chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
LMAO! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

You make the observer seem so deep and human, your writing is very eloquent and flows nicely.

But it's a cow!

Sorry for all the exclamation points but i am DYING of laughter!

I wish i'd thought of that myself!
embrandeis chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I never, ever would have imagined that. Howdy, a cow! It is quite original, no one has written a story from the point of view of a cow. At least, I think.

Anyway, good job, keep writing like this.

~TomatoSauce~
Karen Moondrop chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Well, Karen is my favourite character, but I'll forget about that for this review. It was really good! Kind of poetic, strange pov, but great! Unexpected and very romantic (as in the romantic periond, meaning full of emotion).
Copper Anise chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
o That was hilarious! You really had me going...