Reviews for Consequences
Sky Daybreak chapter 18 . 8/13
This story is awesome! I hope you write more soon.
BringMeReckoning chapter 18 . 8/10
Please update I'm dying to read how this all goes down.
Miss Mustang chapter 18 . 7/27
Loving this. I hope you update again soon :)
I have been captured by this story
The characters are perfect and the suspenseful build up has been engaging. Your writing flows wonderfully and the imagery is perfect. How I wish I had your words.
I will cross my fingers will find another chapter in you soon. :)
jackjones15660 chapter 5 . 7/14
Im not sure if Obi-Wan's force ghost would actually do this... What little we know is that by the time this takes place - Obi-Wan had beleved that anh chance for redemption in Anakin was lost - hell he had beleived it since Mustafar. In fact he was adamant that if Anakoj knew he had a child, he would either kill ot or turn it to the dark side. Now Obi would most likely think that it would be for the 'greater good' if Luke didd instead of being discoverd and eventually turned to the Dark Side, as we see through the series Obi has a twisted sense of greater good... like telling you your father murderd your father so that you would go on some suicidial quest (Luke has at best 3 - 6 months of training which would not even mke him a padawan in terms of skill in the old order againts Vader who spent a decade and a half as a prominent and very powerful Jedi constantly learning and then another two decades learning and exploring the dark side as well as further perfecting his light sabre form... really the odea that Luke could have ever over come his father even in Anakin suit and weakend state is ridiculous - in both the force which Anakin is more powerful, experinced and trained as well as light savre conbat for the same reason) t9 kill his own father for the greater good of the glasxy twisted old bastard...
1sunfun chapter 18 . 7/8
Nekoda chapter 18 . 7/1
Your story is great.. i hope you continue it, and we can see a good finale..
AmitraDay chapter 18 . 6/22
I really, really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it!
Chpt 18:
Aw come on! You can't stop there! You promised to finish!
Condolences chapter 18 . 4/30
I just found this story and am so thrilled by it. I am sorry for the losses you've had in the past few years, but very glad it hasn't fully stolen your muse-or reduced your gifts as a writer. I lost my dad in '09 and quit writing for awhile. You're inspiring me to go back. Keep it coming...
Axcel chapter 10 . 4/22
Given Luke's willpower and pain tolerance, I wonder if Baba will mentor him some.
lilyflower101 chapter 18 . 2/21
Hurry Anakin/Darth Vader hurry!
monims chapter 18 . 2/17
Just found this story, really great. Cant wait until Vader and Luke meet again.

So very sorry for your loss life can be though sometimes. Hang in there
bloodamber chapter 18 . 2/3
Really enjoying this story, although I am feeling very sorry for everything Luke has been through so far :( He seriously needs a break! But I also liked that you kept Vader in character and acting as brutal as he would with a rebel or perceived Jedi. It will certainty lead to some conflict once Luke understands why he was saved and why he was considered so important. I also like Ben/Obi-Wan's voice talking to both Luke and Vader, helping them along or at least trying to help them. It is interesting how it is affecting Vader and how it might continue to affect him in the future.

I'm very glad you haven't given up on this story and are still intending to update (even if they are slow updates). Sorry for your losses.

May the force be with you :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 18 . 2/2
This fic is really amazing! I've had a great time reading it, enjoying the feels and the implied fluff :3 Also I'm a sadist so the newest developments have been quite enjoyable XD
I look forward to seeing where you go with it w