Reviews for Consequences
Kittona chapter 18 . 2/18
I'm enjoying this story a lot! Poor Luke needs hugs. And Obi-Wan is trying so hard to help. I suppose at least being dead is allowing him to be in more or less two places at once. Not that Anakin listens very well...but then he never did. I really really hope you get the chance to come back to this story and finish it! Either way though, thank you so much for the read 3
jedilittlebee chapter 18 . 2/15
I just read this story for the third time (or the fourth)! Please, PLEASE! Finish it! I still love it
VintageRoseTaylor chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
Please update! Love it!
December Wind chapter 18 . 9/18/2020
More now yes?
Audoo chapter 18 . 9/11/2020
I’m sorry to hear of the loss of your family members and I hope you’ve been able to heal some since then. I know that your stories have brought a small amount of joy to many! Hope you are able to finish this one some day :)
Kay Hau chapter 18 . 5/25/2020
Great job! Looking forward to seeing a continuation of this someday! I’ve never read a fic with Boba Fett as a main character, and wow his POV scenes are really cool! Just like the Emperor’s are chilling, and Vader’s fascinating! I really have no clue where you’re going with this, which is fairly rare for me, so congrats on being such an amazing storyteller and keep up the great work!
kristenreadstoomuch chapter 18 . 5/13/2020
Please finish the story...
Siemsen chapter 18 . 4/24/2020
Ahhh, the suspense is killing me! This story is fantastic- I really like your portrayal of Boba Fett! Can't wait to see what happens next!
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME FREAKING STORY! YOU SHOULD FINISH IT!
MJ Mink chapter 18 . 3/6/2020
It was so nice to reread this after several years. Still a scary, wonderful story, full of anticipation...and you know the ending. Will he or won’t he? Thanks for a great read. I’m catching up on all your stories—lots of reading ahead!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 1/19/2020
I think things are about to step up now.
Linariel chapter 18 . 12/29/2019
Really well excellent story. I think your what if scenario is amazing. Specifically in the fact Vader does not catch on right away that Luke is his son. So we are faced with a realistic amount of torture and problems until Vader learns the truth. I like the transition Anakin is slowly going through as he returns to acting more like his old self thanks to Luke. It’s also pretty cool to see Boba Fett involved in such a unique way. Really fantastic job here I look forward to more chapters in the future.
CrowsCountCoup chapter 18 . 8/13/2019
Hi there. Been awhile :-)
Have you added any to the next chapter during the past years? :-D
No? How about just letting us know how it ends... I'd be much obliged
You said "I did want you to know that the story is still alive, is still being added too from time to time, and will be completed. (I know how it ends... ) "
Jedilittlebee chapter 18 . 6/18/2019
Four years! Are you sure you still intend to finish this fic? PLLLEEEEEAASSSEEEE!
Jedilittlebee chapter 15 . 6/17/2019
Isn't all Vader needs to do is a quick secret transmission to Fett to leave Kamino and not tell him (Vader) where he takes Luke again?