Reviews for Consequences
Great story, but no update in 4 years. I hope you write some more. It has such a great potential and is an unique AU. Please, please update soon!
WiseIdiot chapter 17 . 7/3
A cool story that hasn't been updated in years. Seems all too common these days...
AI chapter 17 . 6/17
Ohhh... I'm enjoying this Kenobi Boba Vader Luke interplay. And secrets being kept all around! Sorry for non specific joy, everything is so good! Thanks for writing and sharing!
AI chapter 13 . 6/17
Whoa, didn't expect the Emperor to figure things out so son. What's going to happen? So glad there's more to read!
AI chapter 7 . 6/17
This is really interesting. I like how Obiwan stays with Vader as his inner conscience.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 17 . 5/30
Awwww...
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/22
It's great story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 2/14
interesting
ksecc1 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
You do seem to like to give your heros a hard time. Good fic. I'd love to see it continued.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Wow. I'm in awe. I can't believe he actually did that. Just - brilliant.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I kept laughing through this part because Vader was embarrassing himself. He's this dark intimidating guy, but he's feeling the pain of this boy, sparing his life, actually caring about him. It's awesome, but when you think about it from the perspective of his men, it's funny because it makes no sense.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
You Haven"t Updated This In Two Years!
Honestly, your Star Wars stories are some of the best I've ever read!
Keep up the good work!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Will you update? I've just read your story and I'm interested in seeing what you write next!
SernaJ chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
I like this story, but...it's about Obi-Wan.I think that since he's dead, he shouldn't interfere with the living...well, I think that because, in ESB, he didn't teach Luke, instead, he told him to go to Yoda...so your idea of Ben telling Luke what to do is kinda wrong...but worry not, I still like it and it would be pleasure if you updated! :)
utemia chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
I reread some chapters, and while I really like the idea, "Ben" is becoming a bit too much a Deus Ex Machina, and it eliminates a lot of possible tension. I'd like him to raise to the challenge without ObiWan guiding him every step of the way and always being there whenever there is a bump in the road.