Reviews for Consequences
It's great story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 2/14
interesting
ksecc1 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
You do seem to like to give your heros a hard time. Good fic. I'd love to see it continued.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Wow. I'm in awe. I can't believe he actually did that. Just - brilliant.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I kept laughing through this part because Vader was embarrassing himself. He's this dark intimidating guy, but he's feeling the pain of this boy, sparing his life, actually caring about him. It's awesome, but when you think about it from the perspective of his men, it's funny because it makes no sense.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
You Haven"t Updated This In Two Years!
Honestly, your Star Wars stories are some of the best I've ever read!
Keep up the good work!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Will you update? I've just read your story and I'm interested in seeing what you write next!
SernaJ chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
I like this story, but...it's about Obi-Wan.I think that since he's dead, he shouldn't interfere with the living...well, I think that because, in ESB, he didn't teach Luke, instead, he told him to go to Yoda...so your idea of Ben telling Luke what to do is kinda wrong...but worry not, I still like it and it would be pleasure if you updated! :)
utemia chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
I reread some chapters, and while I really like the idea, "Ben" is becoming a bit too much a Deus Ex Machina, and it eliminates a lot of possible tension. I'd like him to raise to the challenge without ObiWan guiding him every step of the way and always being there whenever there is a bump in the road.
Snow Shadow 17 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
This story is very captivating. Are you going to add another chapter or two?
TransparentBones1820 chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Great story. Please update soon!
Jambee chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Just re-read this story again - probably for the 5th time. Each time I go back I notice something new. I was struck by Vader's about face from all uncaring, evil Sith Lord, to caring and protective father. It's not real obvious to others, but obviously the taking of his son's hand was a indication. I'm sorry they got separated so soon, that he had to send him off to protect him.
Fett is also a very interesting character, and I enjoy his interactions with Luke and inner thoughts about who Luke really is. I know you just updated Dark Times (thank you) but would love to see another chapter for this one too. Cheers
utemia chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
Hey! I finally got around to reading this little story.. and I really like your Boba Fett. and Luke Dynamic. Are you gonna add more to this story sometime in the future?
Sorry that this review is rather short and without much subtance. All the best!
jedilittlebee chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
I am amazed Vader hasn't strangled Ozzel yet! He could have had the blast doors crash down on Ozzel and claimed it malfunctioned...problem solved ; P Mwa Ha Ha!
jedilittlebee chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Ohhh, how wicked Palpatine is!