Reviews for What if
lady093lover chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Frist off love badass Linna

But I thought this was priss and linna endgame update soon
breaktherules chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Hi,

I like this story so far. I keep forgetting this is set before 2040, cause I keep wondering where Linna is. You write a great Priss, even if she isn't with Linna in this story(sorry, Hardcore Priss/Linna shipper:) you write your dialouge so well too. You had a story called "tears of the heart." but I can't seem to find it on here anymore. Just wondered if it was removed. It was about Linna & Priss and the daughter she had with Leon. Just wondered if I am looking in the wrong place or title. But please keep writing!
Amara the Warrior chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Ah, so there was never a finacee. Well, that makes sense. I like this story very much. You raise two social issues here: same sex marriage and homosexuality. I love how you did that. It'll make your story more memorable. You have good characterization. Not one character was out of character...well..there were only a few characters present from the show. You have a few spelling mistakes but oh well...at least it doesn't cause your readers not to like the story. Your plot is very interesting so far. And your dialogue is in a good amount. I'm impressed. Continue. Toodles!
Amara the Warrior chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Very minor spelling errors in this story. Pretty good. I'm guessing the man Nikki's with isn't all he could be;) I like this very much. Good luck and toodles!
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Good start. I though the tearing of the vocal chords was too fast. I think you should have introduced it later on in the chapter. But, so far so good. I can't wait to see more. Good luck! Toodles.
Sheep chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
BAH I AM A SHEEP WHO LIKES UR STORY VERY MUCH!
Vampwriter chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
(shakabraw) When yer good yer good. I've sometimes thought myself slightly psychic. heh, Looks like it payed off this time. I wonder how people are going to take their new relationship. Probably going to get mixed reactions on it. Next chapter please!
Kiai chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Been a while since you posted anything new you bastard! Lol, but seriously, I hope Nikki and Priss work things out. Good so far, enough to keep me hooked. I'm really kind of hooked on another story of yours, an ace combat fic. If you could email me about it I'd really appreciate it-hotmail isn't letting me send mail anymore for some reason. Look forward to more good things from you, keep writing!
Vampwriter chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Nice story. I hope to see moreof this soon. I'll keep a lookout for it. I hope that Priss and Nikki can patch up whatever was going on between them. Something tells me that there's more to Nikki than meets the eye and that she's gonna be leaving him. If there was ever a fiancee to begin with.