Reviews for Welcome to My Litter Box
Firenze Fox chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Well, crap, this made me feel horribly guilty... :)
Honestly, I do try to leave as many reviews as i can, but it's difficult and slow to type on a Kindle, so I usually add the fics to my favourites list and review them as soon as I get my hands on a computer.
...Unfortunately, my laptop broke, so it often takes a while, and by then I often forget. Thanks for the AN, after I finish this review, I'm going to go and review all the stories I have EVER read.
...Well, the ones I enjoyed, at any rate.
Anyway, onto the actual story!
For the record,I absolutely adore this. It's a brilliant take on an often overused pairing, and it's absolutely hilarious to boot! I really, really hope that you plan on continuing this, because halfway through I was dying from laughter, sooooooo...
Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Will ya continue this? *hopeful eyes*
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Lol...it is true, most people don't leave a review, but I think part of the problem is people don't know what to say in it, so they decide agaisnt reviewing all. (Or they did not like the story and decide not to write about it)

Anyways this story was quite funny...u would think Malfoy would try to be nice out of desperation but eh...it's Malfoy
TheNarglesAreAfterMeCheerio's chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
THIS IS HILARIOUS! HAHA!
dragonlady chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
i was enjoying this story but normaly dont review until the end as i like to give concise considered feedback and be fair in what i say,i dont review every story i read but many of those that are good and i enjoy or realy bad that i feel the writer needs encouragement
Kerrald x chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, It's made me laugh a lot and I can't wait to find out what happens to Malfoy :D It's really well thought out and I've never read anything like it so I think It's great! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading the rest x

P.S loved the title XD
excalibur's fire chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Reviewing, like you told me to!

This story is awesome. i kinda forgot what it was about so I had to go back and reread the first couple of chapters again, but now I remember why i story alerted it.
eefie chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Well I guess I have to review after that :)

Really enjoying the story so far, so thanks for writing it.
LeaMichelle chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I agree, treat people the way you want to be treated. I can't stand stories that have spelling errors that could easily be automatically checked, but I do try to nicely suggest spell checking to them. And I appreciate your author's note, people needed to hear that, it's astounding the lack of reviews great stories get.

LeaMichelle
Red Hood Pink Sock chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
This is actually hilarious :L:L

Made me laugh thanks :):) xx
lunetta19 chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
write more. i want to know what happens to ferret malfoy.
koharu chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
omg, I love this story! It's detailed, funny and really interesting! I applaud you for this awesome writing and plot.

Please continue, I would love to read how it ends :)
Katherine Julia chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
love this! its halarious.
Megan chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I'd just like to say that I'm really enjoying your story, and I'm one of the people that don't review. Saying "I like it" all the time just seems so lame, and I don't want to review the ones I don't like you know?
Blackwater Arramous chapter 8 . 6/29/2011