Reviews for Deliciously Scandalous
angeljme chapter 2 . 4/17
Done in a very tasteful manner. I love the relationship between Sesshoumaru and Rin, whatever type that is.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Another royal wedding?
inume1227 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Beautiful! Romantic! Luved it!
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Haha I loved this chapter the most! fantastic! I didn't expect this chapter to contain anything short of romance, but I was positively surprised to find out that even for such a happy occasion Kagome and Inuyasha could get mad... At each other or at the rest of the party. and I see that the Kagura issue actually has been settled in this fic! I didn't realise it when I reviewed The King's Mistress. Good job!
Jingyee1511 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Very nice! now the concept of Sesshomaru accepting with reasonable calm his father's decision makes sense. And Sesshomaru's characterisation was done very nicely.
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Sweet! I think you managed to keep both Ayame and Koga in character, while balancing sorrow with the sense of change. Good!
Mey-Rin chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I love it! My God, would it be possible to write more on Sesshomaru's and Rin's personal life together? This was so beautiful and heartwarming...!
GuessWho25 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
This has a cute ending. And you know what? Maybe you should write a chapter on Inuyasha changing his child's fisrt diaper. Now that is something I look foward to reading. :)
funny sakura chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
as u said there are some stories worth reading in inuyasha,...i couldnt find few of them..can u tell me were can i read them
oxoxEnchantedxoxo chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
lol "...at least until Inuyasha had to change his first diaper." That was so funny!
mcookiy chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Can't wait to read more. CAn you put in one in about after she's married and gives birth to her 1st son, or after she's done writing the letter? With her two sons? or pregnant with another?
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Aw! Totemo kawaii! I loved it! It was a good situation to choose for the oneshot. Kudose!
Matylda Tyler chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
That was so hilarious! And it was just like one chapter of the story, don't worry. It fits perfectly.

Although I don't really understand why Kagome was suddenly all teary just because our favourite hanyou wasn't romantic, but I guess the hormones do their job. She loves him for being him, right? Right.

So congratulations on another wonderful story. You trully are one of the best.

Please take care, Martina
Crystal Twilight chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Hehe! So cute! I loved TKM and I'm so happy to see more adventures from the characters! Great work! _
glenlightarrow chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
You know what? I forgot how much I love your stories! This reminded me strongly. Bravo on your work so far!