Reviews for Commonality
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 18 . 9/15/2007
It's a good story, fanofkdc. Good writing, certainly had me stuck in my seat til I'd finished the whole thing. A bit OOC in places but overall quite believable, actually. The subject matter - ah, fairly difficult one to write well on, but you managed to pull it off.
OutOnTheOpenRoad chapter 18 . 6/1/2006
wow! That was HAWT! :) Amazing fic! Thank you so much for writing it! :) Loved every bit of it! :)
lisab1986 chapter 18 . 5/31/2006
Great fic! I really liked the direction that you ended up taking with it. I can't wait for your next story to come along!
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 18 . 5/31/2006

i am kinda sad its over... :-(
JuanseyLio chapter 18 . 5/30/2006
that was truly amazing and eternally beautiful !
JuanseyLio chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
i loved this chapter ;)

it was amazingly beautiful !
OutOnTheOpenRoad chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
WOW! Loved this chappie! Pity thatthe last one will be the last one, but I guess every good thing has to end some time eh? Can't wait for it! :)
JuanseyLio chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
OH GOD! how sad :(

i had my hopes up with that baby :(
OutOnTheOpenRoad chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
wow! Beautiful ending to the chappie! Kinda sad about the miscarriage (just to make sure, I'm pro-choice to, in case anyone round here cares)! Great cahppie all in all! :) Can't wait for the next one!
lolo chapter 15 . 5/24/2006
Your story sounds a lot like a pleading against abortion IMO and is a bit OOC.
JuanseyLio chapter 15 . 5/24/2006
i agree with u! i loved it, the way you frased the talk, the meaning you gave to each word... beautiful.

a baby sounds fantastic, and he will be a great father...
JuanseyLio chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
absolutely beautiful, i think is the best you've written so far ;)

miracles do happen, my best friend lost 2 pregnancies, and then she had twins, lol... so it happens ;)
anneruhland chapter 14 . 5/22/2006
tough subject great chapter.
dip-the-snowfish chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
i like it. please update soon!