Reviews for Asking for directions
Kinnaq chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aha! At first you make it seem like it would be someone... evil by the intake of breath on Ron's part, but it leads you astray! I love your fics!
an chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
In the first paragraph it should be ' that they had' instead of 'that had'. A very good one-shot story.
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
So cool! I THOUGHT tha was what it was! I love stories where Harry talks to snakes! It seemes to be a slightly forgotten fact. Love this! Totaly adding to faves!

Squirrel
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
cool!
infiniteviking chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very cute! Nicely crafted, good characterization, and the surprise ending made me laugh. Well done!
cecelle chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Parseltongue! Love it!

Now the big question is - was the snake genuinely helpful, or is it Nagini's little sister, and it's really the right path that leads to the spiders...
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I was wondering who that was...thought you weren't going to say who for a moment, but then the good old last sentence graces us with the information. A snake! Wouldn't have guessed that, but it made sense and formed a smile on my face. :)
fledge chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
How Do you always think of these thigs? An absolutely wonderful idea indeed. Of course, now you have two, or rather three, options: You can, naturally, just leave it as it is - that punch line in the end is priceless; or, you can do a follow up, depending on whether it's a GOOD or an EVIL snake (do you imagine dear old Nagini might find her way into the forest?). But whatever you do, another fantastic little masterpiece. You could, perhaps, find a way to hint that something is not so really fine in the eyes of the other two, during the conversation - would make the reader wonder a bit more...
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw, a parseltongue ficlet! Most enjoyable!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
ha,ha! it's perfect! harry talking with a snake. Really cool and original :))