Reviews for Cry
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I want to see something like that in a season... In the 4. season?... I REALLY want to see a hug like that in Supernatura D

Very well done
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Uh yea I could totally see that happening, Lovely fic. Just packed with emotion. You had me in tears.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great job! I think you caught the moment perfectly. Thank You.

Cat
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Just read this. What I like about your writing is that you get a lot of intensity into a rather small amount of words.
Little Halo chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
aw this is so cute!

great job!

can I cry now lol
04238 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hey, stumbled across this fic too... Truly sad, this is the type of thing they should put in the eps. I loved the hug, and Dean's reaction. So sweet!

'"…there are some things I need to keep to myself."

That doesn't mean he has to go through this alone.' -my favourite lines.

Going on my favourites list. Thanks for sharing!
Rayne chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
AW
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Okay, just found this wonderful one-off and mightily feel the need for a good blub right now. Great stuff. So deeply heartful. Loved it totally. More please.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Ahh, my heart breaks for poor Sammy. He really does need to let that grief out, and I like to think that when it does happen, it'll happen just like this. No words - just knowing Dean is there.

Thanks for this!

JJ
kina24 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
this one is soo good though sad... thats the way it had to be...so good...
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
awsome fic.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
ahh that was so sad!
snfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Good story! I loved it!
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
You posted it! *yay* Haha, do I really have to tell you again how much I love this story? Yes? Well, ok then. I LOVE IT! You did a perfect job portraying Sam and Dean.

"Sam buried his face in Dean's shoulder, clinging to him as tight as he could. No words were spoken, and morning light would see them both denying this had ever occurred…but right now, Sam was hurting, and he needed his brother, and Dean had never been able to deny him that."

Gah, so good!

I was gonna say, didn't you send this to me as "Hurt"? Then I read your p.s. at the end lol And I know that I'm not the first review (you darn Australian posting it at a time convienient to you *nono*) but if you wanna write me another story (possiby an emotional!Dean one? lol) I wouldn't object *hint hint* XD

TTYL,

Melissa

*as promised, adds to faves* )
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Great job. Makes perfect sense. Catch ya on the flip side.