Reviews for Transitions
Trahnfisch chapter 62 . 10/4/2009
so... i just finished your third part of the "displacement" series and i have to say: i loved it! your writing is grandiose, i love all those new characters and your interpretation of the "old" ones...

so... thank you for sharing and keep writing!
Lerrinus chapter 62 . 2/11/2008
*Applause*

Mere words cannot describe your writing style, your stories are so beautiful: I've laughed, I've cried and I've even growled at Tina for what she did to Warrick! You've had me scared for Stephanie in the morgue and cheering for getting Warrick and Catherine together! Brilliance. Sheer. Brilliance!
WalkerTRngr chapter 62 . 2/1/2008
Bar none one of the best series I have ever read on this site! :)
WalkerTRngr chapter 36 . 1/31/2008
I hope she's ok :)
WalkerTRngr chapter 33 . 1/31/2008
Amazing!
WhiteTulip6BLou chapter 62 . 8/23/2007
WOW! what more can i say your story has captured me for three days i havent been out of the house lol thanks for the great read :)
Leena7 chapter 21 . 4/15/2007
wow. i can't belive it took me that long to pick up on the whole bones reference. Am i crazy or have you been having Grissom quoting Princess Bride?
lostladyknight chapter 62 . 4/6/2007
Chapter 61. If I could remember anything, ANYTHING, as my favorite piece of fanfiction that I've ever encountered that would be it. I have read one hundred and thirteen chapters of your stories all in one day and I'd just like to share that it was an amazing ride. If I weren't so tired, I'd break out that next story. Anyway as I was saying, chapter 61 was absolutely amazing. It was perfect, beautiful, and romantic. I'm both jealous of them for what they have and you for your amazing ability to paint a scene so gloriously.

I doubt that this review could possibly be flattering enough. That chapter (though I was looking for it all day long) was WELL worth the wait.

Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for writing this. Thanks for being a writer. Thanks for being so amazing.

There are not words enough in the world that would make me capable of expressing my overwhelming adoration of chapter 61, and everything else that came along with it.

~Lostladyknight

-Kathy.
wyndnfyr chapter 62 . 3/29/2007
YAY!
wyndnfyr chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
[forgot the rest of my sentence]...to finish reading the story. lol my bad. :D
wyndnfyr chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
i just wanna say that even tho i am no way near the middle, nor the end of the story for that matter, that im predicting a get together between cath and warrick. that said, im goin
MajicaFilms chapter 62 . 3/22/2007
Another great fanfic.

Extremely well written.

was addicted to it, and had I not been so tired I'm sure I would have read it all in one go. (Managed chapter 37 to the end in one go though)

Certainly helping me get through this tough time of no new CSI eps. Can't wait to read the others in this series!
Kristafied chapter 62 . 8/20/2006
What a magnificent story! I'm thoroughly enjoying the pairings as well as your wonderful calvalcade of original characters. Your people have such warmth to them; it makes me happy to read your stories.

BTW, it's "throes" of passion, not "throws" of passion.

Keep up the good work!
Diptera chapter 62 . 7/23/2006
Oh my good Lord in heaven above, I have been waiting for the right moment to read Displacement and Transitions. Given their length I wanted to do them justice - and boy am I glad I waited. Did both of these today one after the other and I swear LosingInTranslation at different times today you were cursed, screamed at, applauded, if you felt your ears burning that was me. There were times I wanted to hug you, kill you and down right hang, draw and quarter you! I have literally been on a roller coaster ride of emotions over the day and it was so worth the wait.

*Copy of review left at YTDAW*
lisab1986 chapter 62 . 6/19/2006
I fully agree with Stephanie! This fic was amazing - I can't wait for the next in this story arc! I'm probably going to forget most of what I wanted to say, but I absolutely loved the Kathy Reichs reference, haha! The incident at the body farm was priceless, and I'm so glad that Cath and Warrick finally got together. You really have a knack for writing Tina as the biggest b*h I've ever read, haha! Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, and I can't wait to read what else you come up with! The next time I watch CSI I'm going to be wondering where Stephanie is, lol! Great work, I can't wait to read more of your CSI fics!