Reviews for The other Family
please make more chapters
Adeptis chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Interesting story
Shelby Hedegaard-Friend chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
UPDATE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE GOD IVE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
add new chapter
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Please update soon, I wanna see Ranma beat up on Sabertooth!
James chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I don't know if you're still planning on continuing this story or not. Nor do I know if you've planned out ahead in regards to Ranma and his interaction with all the characters of X-Men Evolution. However, if you do plan on making him a mutant, I do have a suggestion. How about making him into something akin to Mimic, but not regular Marvel's Mimic, but the one from Exiles. Said character is a naturally born mutant, with the power to mimic another mutant's powers.

Where as the one from the regular Marvel-verse got his through a lab accident, and could make an exact copy of a superhuman's powers (mutant or otherwise); the one from the Exiles was more limited yet in control of his powers. He could only copy five, where the original could copy several abilities at once. Plus, the Exiles' version was limited to only 50% capacity of said mimiced powers, while the original had the full 100% power. This is why I think the Exiles' Mimic would be perfect for Ranma, plus it would make sense.

Think about, this Ranma hasn't exhibited mutant powers, maybe because his mutation has had a need too. After all, he had yet to interact with another mutant to mimic their powers. So, he has yet to learn that he's mimiced his mother's. Plus, I think it'd be cool. In some ways, that could make him like Sync from Gen-X. The guy could also temporiarly copy mutant powers, but use them way better than even the originals could. So, seeing how Ranma is with learning and/or re-creating techniques, how would he be like with mutant powers?

P.S. I do hope this helps, but I also hope you will continue this fic. However, if not, do you think I can take a crack it?
spikeywolvie494 chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
This is interesting, and I can't wait to read more. Ranma's so going to beat up on Sabertooth isn't he? I want to see that! I'm looking forward to seeing people's reactions to Ranma, and hie reactions to them. YAY Ranma's so cool... Oh and does Mystique know about Ranma's curse and the thing with cats? Looking to see more soon _ , keep up the good work.
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
You know, in the Comic continuity, at least, Ranma would only be Mystique's second son rather than the eldest, as Mystique's first son (probably first, anyway) is roughly Genma's age. Unfortunately, he's a mutant-hating bigot who would probably rather kill his parents than talk to them - his name is Graydon Creed.
lioku chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
an evil cliff hanger, a really evil one! you have to update soon please! TT_TT
Sora Moto chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
This is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter please post it soon.
Ysolde chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Sabretooth doesn'y know what he's dealing with...
The Lost Hibiki chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Great story so far, I hope that you will write more soon.

I just can't wait to see the fight between Ranma & Sabertooth, I mean there are just so many ways that Ranma could beat him to a pulp (especially if Sabertooth hurt Mystique{Nodoka}).

Good luck with your story!

Best Wishes,

The Lost Hibiki
keichan2 chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Interresting.

I'm waiting to see Ranma hand Sabertooth his ass!

I don't know if that is what you had planed, but having won against Saffron, Ranma will certainly not be bothered by the "slow" healing factor of this new opponent...

On the other hand, I just had a funny idea: A saber-tooth tiger is nothing more than an overgrown... CAT! Say hello to the Neko-ken :-)
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Nice section, and going to look forward to what happens when Ranma meets the other mutants, as well as what'll happen when everyone decides to follow him, to fulfil all their dreams it seems. Nice part here.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
awesome, sabertooth is gonna have a bit of trouble this time, energy blasts, insane speed, tough as all get out, powerful strength, and skill out the wazu all in one unassuming package, especially if he (Ranma) comes out a she