Reviews for First Impressions
sammynanci chapter 3 . 2/19
I loved! Great job! I wish read more,please! Maybe a sequel? Thanks!
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Nice introductory story. This ia a good fandom pairing. Looking forward dto more.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Nothing quite like flippant meeting serious for a couple of laughs.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Lovely cross over. I appreciate both shows and you have a nice touch with both of them. Good detailing on the characters too.
JaniceC678 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Wow...just stumbled across this little gem! The Hardy Boys AND the Winchesters? Frank and Joe (especially Joe) were a couple of my earliest fictional crushes - read every one of the books out at the time (Yes, back when they drove around in roadsters, LOL!)

Combine that with my all time FAVORITE guys EVER, (especially Sam,) and I couldn't resist. I look forward to digging into the sequel tomorrow.
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Aw...Okay, I have no idea who Joe and Frank are but I found them very charming. You've peaked my interest. Maybe I'll have to go and read your other fics about them...:)
Olivia Sutton chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
HI -

Ravenmerc recommended your Supernatural / Hardy Boys crossovers. Wow! I haven't read Hardy Boys (or Nancy Drew) since I was a kid - but this brings back fond memories. And, yeah, I read the original ones (one of the boys having a cell phone threw me for a loop for ex.) but I enjoyed this - and the banter between all FOUR boys was great! I'm looking forward to reading more of your crossovers between Hardy Boys and Supernatural as well as just your Hardy Boys stuff. -Olivia
PurpleBlaze chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Hey, I can't believe that I hadn't reviewed this when I read it previously. No time like the present to ammend that little oversight. This, and its sequel, were what got me into Supernatural. I have always been a Joe Hardy girl, but then you introduced me to Sam and now I hold a candle for both little brothers. (I bet usually with this type of crossover it's the other way around: You convert Supernatural people over to the Hardys.) I got amused by the verbs you created, "Joe tough-guyed" and Dean "smart-assed".

At first, I was very leery about a world where the non-supernatural Hardys got shown a supernatural world, but you pulled it off. But I would not be surprised if Frank and Joe, now that they know about what goes on outside the realm of possiblilty, get a little hunter gene in them too.
karishea chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I LOVED it...to see how they are different/alike...very sweet
karishea chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
this is so fun! you gotta write more crossovers
karishea chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
"tough-guyed" like it

“Nice,” Dean grunted, “And if I thought it mattered, I might even bother to remember it.” ...nice

interesting/funny how much they are underestimating each other...
Ihni chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I know nothing about the Hardy boys, but I liked this story. It was short, and it was effective :) If a story can be effective ... Well done!
funkyhigh chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
awesome fic!
josie hardy chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
lol I read this story ages ago, just thought I'd leave a note to saw I liked it (and can appreciate it even more now I've actually gotten to *see* Supernatural... still working on the HB show :P)

I remembered this so well I spent my whole first episode of SN thinking about Frank and Joe :D Great combination
StrangeVisitor chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this corssover. I read it ages ago but thought I'd let you know