Reviews for Starting a New Leaf
tamashiyuki chapter 16 . 4/30
Very gooooooooood!'''
ShadowThief126 chapter 16 . 2/28
This is an amazing story! Please update soon
Tristi Lynne chapter 16 . 1/9
interesting story
In The Past chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
This was an awesome story to read! You really put a lot of detail into Harry's creature inheritance, and what was going on in the plot line. It was a pleasure to read.

*Spoiler ahead, for those who have not reached the end.

I was sooo upset when Harry was raped by Creed, and had never felt such anger, sadness, and injustice more than I did in that moment. I'm pretty sure I've never wanted to kill off a fictional character (Creed, in case that was unclear) as much as I did, either.

*Spoiler over.

However, despite what happened (after all, one can hardly find any joy in reading such a occurence), good job for such a nicely-written story!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
good start
what's a wielder?
i guess it's different than a wizard or witch
because why call Harry that if they are the same?
maybe he is a wielder of wild magic
or one that doesn't need a wand?
i'm a little wary about the rape warning.
Harry already has so many bad things happen to him
that just might destroy him
or maybe his beast loses control and he forcing someone?
Trance
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
0.0
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,975.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
ThomasNealy chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
What is a Wielder
blackbloodywolf chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
love this story
PiptheSnake chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
This is good; gambit's always been a favourite of mine. I'm glad he's happy